Sun damage and age spots are common skin issues that most of the women face and has trouble finding a solution for. When it comes to the skin, natural remedies work much more effectively than any other ready-made products available in the market. Moreover, the money invested for such products might not give you the desired the result. Hence we are here with a permanent solution for you to treat age spots.
As we all know age spots are not just a sign of ageing but it can also appear when your skin is over-exposed to the sun. The harmful rays of the sun can damage our skin and cause these dark spots which become age spots.
But it is not a matter of worry anymore as we have a DIY natural homemade solution for this. Try this below mask for a spot free skin.
1 tbsp yogurt
2 tbsp oatmeal
1 tsp lemon juice
1 tsp turmeric
How To Prepare?
1. In a glass jar or a bowl add plain yogurt.
2. Blend the oatmeal to make a fine powder and add it to the yogurt.
3. Squeeze few drops of fresh lemon juice and add a pinch of turmeric into it and blend all the ingredients well to make a thick paste.
4. Make sure that you do not overuse the turmeric powder as it leaves a yellow hue on your face.
5. Also if you are someone who has a sensitive and dry skin, it is recommended to avoid lemon juice as it can make your skin even drier.
6. You can store this mixture in a glass jar for future use.
How To Apply?
1. Rinse the affected area first.
2. Apply this paste on the affected areas.
3. Gently scrub it in a circular motion for few minutes with your fingertips.
4. Leave it on for about 30 minutes.
5. After 30 minutes rinse it off with cold water.
6. Finally, apply a moisturiser suitable for your skin tone.
7. You can use this remedy twice in a week for better results.
Benefits Of Yogurt
The lactic acid contained in yogurt helps in removing the dead skin cells and brightening the skin. When the dead skin cells are removed, our skin becomes lighter and healthier and thus removing the age spots.
Benefits Of Oatmeal
Oatmeal also works on the skin effectively. It also helps in removing the dead skin cells and preventing dull skin. Along with that, it helps in keeping the skin hydrated and thus acts as a natural moisturiser for the skin.
Benefits Of Lime Juice
As we all know being a citrus fruit, lemon has bleaching properties that help in lightening the skin. Thus it helps in removing dark spots and other discolouration on the skin effectively. However, if you have a dry skin it is recommended to use this pack at night as lemon can also cause sunburn if you immediately step outside after using it on the face.
Benefits Of Turmeric
Turmeric is used in our beauty regime since ages. It heals several skin related issues due to its anti-inflammatory and antiseptic properties. Turmeric can also help in lightening the dark spots if used regularly.
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Inside Story Of How Siddaramaiah Led The Operation Against Operation Lotus
- Flipkart Republic Day Sale Starts From January 20: Deals And Offers
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- 10 Interesting Facts Of The Indian Budget
- Kohli Wants To See India As A Superpower In Test Cricket
- Six Important Things That Make You Lucky And Happy
- Visit Yanam — The French Counterpart Of The Southern Peninsula
- This Is The Craziest Thing Ranveer Has Done For Deepika