TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Pulwama Attack — All-Party Meet Begins; Rajnath To Brief Opposition
- 2019 Honda Civic Review — Has The Magic Returned?
- India Vs Australia ODI — Rahul Returns To India Squad; Karthik & Jadeja Miss Out
- Gully Boy Friday Second Day Box Office Collection!
- Mi Pay Standalone App Arrives With MIUI 10 Global Beta ROM: Reports
- It Maybe Time For These Beaten Down Stocks To Rally
- Latent Autoimmune Diabetes In Adults
- To The Amazing Town Of Morbi In Gujarat
Exposure to harmful UV rays, build-up of dead skin cells, impurities, toxins and dirt as well as excessive washing of your hands can cause damage to the upper layer of your skin. This in turn can cause the skin on your hands to peel off.
Peeling skin is one unappealing skin problem that can cause a great deal of discomfort. And, this problem tends to occur mostly during cold, winter months.
Fortunately, it is quite possible to get rid of peeling skin from your hands. All you have to do is whip up hand scrubs with the help of certain natural ingredients that contain exfoliating agents in them.
Today, we've compiled a list of such hand scrubs that you can make yourself by using ingredients that can be easily found in the kitchen cabinet.
Pamper your hands with any of the below-stated DIY scrubs to banish peeling skin for good. Apart from that, these scrubs can help you achieve soft and supple hands.
Read on to know more about these scrubs, here:
1. Sea Salt + Almond Powder + Aloe Vera Gel
- Combine 2 teaspoons of sea salt with 1 teaspoon of almond powder and 2-3 tablespoons of aloe vera gel.
- Rub the material all over your hands and keep rubbing it for 5-10 minutes.
- Once done, rinse your hands with lukewarm water and follow up by applying a light moisturizer.
2. Granulated Sugar - Coconut Oil + Jojoba Essential Oil
- Take a bowl, put 1 tablespoon of granulated sugar along with 4-5 teaspoons of coconut oil and ½ a teaspoon of jojoba essential oil.
- Gently rub the material all over your hands.
- Once done, rinse your hands with lukewarm water.
- Follow up by slathering a light moisturizer onto your skin.
3. Oatmeal + Chamomile Tea
- Create a blend of 2 teaspoons of cooked oatmeal and 4 teaspoons of chamomile tea.
- Slather the resulting material onto your hands and rub for a few minutes.
- Once done, you can wash off the residue with lukewarm water.
- Pat dry and apply a hand cream for best results.
4. Cocoa Butter - Rice Flour + Rose Water
- Prepare a blend of 1 tablespoon of cocoa butter, 2 teaspoons of rice flour and 3-4 teaspoons of rose water.
- Apply the material onto your hands and rub it gently for a few minutes.
- Once done, wash it off with lukewarm water.
5. Brown Sugar + Green Tea
- Just combine 2 teaspoons of brown sugar with 4 teaspoons of green tea.
- Rub the prepared material all over your hands.
- After a few minutes, rinse your hands with lukewarm water.
- Once done, pat dry and apply a light moisturizer for better results.
6. Shea Butter -Olive Oil + Chickpea Flour
- Create a blend of 1 teaspoon of shea butter, 2 teaspoons of olive oil and ½ a teaspoon of chickpea flour.
- Rub the scrub-like material all over your hands.
- Later on, wash your hands with lukewarm water and a light cleanser.
7. Gram Flour - Almond Oil + Rosemary Essential Oil
- Just put together a blend of 1 teaspoon of gram flour, 2 teaspoons of almond oil and 4-5 drops of rosemary essential oil.
- Tenderly rub the scrubbing material all over the troubled area on your hands.
- Rinse off the residue with tepid water.
8. Coffee Grounds + Honey
- Blend 2 teaspoons of coffee grounds with 2-3 tablespoons of honey.
- Smear the mix all over your hands and gently scrub for 5-10 minutes.
- Wash off the residue with lukewarm water.
- Pat dry and massage with a light moisturizer for soft and smooth skin.