- 6 hrs ago What The--! Thousands Of Penis Fishes Found On California Beach
- 6 hrs ago Scientists Develop Once-a-month Contraceptive Pill, Human Trials To Be Done Soon
- 7 hrs ago A 78-Year-Old Pensioner Gets A Christmas Surprise And The Video Will Move You To Tears
- 7 hrs ago The Navy Officer’s Wife Vidya Raju Rescues 20 Kg Python, Video Goes Viral
- Technology NASA Finds Water Ice On Mars; Could Life Be Possible?
- Movies Arjun Kapoor Faced 3 To 4 Rejections From Aditya Chopra Before He Cracked Ishaqzaade Audition
- Sports Injured Bhuvneshwar Kumar may miss the ODI series against West Indies
- News Refineries shut, fuel crisis likely in Northeast if agitation continues
- Automobiles New 2020 Suzuki Hayabusa Launched In India: Priced At Rs 13.75 Lakh
- Finance Prince Pipes To Launch IPO On Dec 18
- Travel Tips To Have A Local Experience When Travelling Or Moving Overseas
- Education AIIMS BSc Nursing 2020 Registration Process Started
We all experiment with all the possible products available in the market that claim to make your skin brighter. However, most of the time they fail to give us the desired results leaving our skin prone to more damage.
When our skin is exposed to a lot of external factors like harmful UV rays of the sun, pollution, etc., it loses its original tone and eventually leading to pigmentation and suntan. Also, when our skin is accumulated with dead skin cells it makes our whole face look dull and dry.
Therefore, it is important to treat these issues and restore your skin's health.Today, we'll see a simple exfoliating scrub using oatmeal and coffee that will not only deeply clean your skin but also will make your skin look brighter. Read on!
DIY Coffee And Oatmeal Scrub
What you need
- 2 tbsp oatmeal
- ½ tbsp of coffee
- 1 tbsp of honey
- A few drops of milk
How to do
This scrub will give you an instant glow and brightness to your skin. First, blend the oatmeal to make a fine powder. Take a clean bowl and add the powdered oatmeal into it. Next add coffee powder, raw honey and raw milk enough to make a paste. The consistency of the paste should be like a scrub. Apply this on cleansed face and scrub it in a circular motion with your fingertips for 2-3 minutes. You can leave it for another 5-10 minutes. Later wash it off using lukewarm water and pat dry. Finally, you can apply your regular moisturiser on your face to make sure your skin is hydrated. Do this at least once a week for best results.
Benefits Of Oatmeal
Oatmeal is the best natural exfoliator that helps in removing the dead skin cells and brightening the skin. The antioxidant properties of oatmeal help in repairing the damage done to the skin by external factors like pollution and the harmful UV rays of the sun. It also helps in moisturising and soothing the skin from sunburn due to its anti-inflammatory properties.
Benefits Of Coffee
Most of us do not start our day without coffee. But did you know that applying coffee topically can also benefit the skin to a great extent? Coffee can prevent the early signs of ageing including wrinkles, fine lines and dark spots if used regularly. Also, the anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties of coffee help in treating acne, breakouts and any kind of inflammation on the skin. If you have dark under eyes then applying coffee can work effectively.
Benefits Of Honey
Honey is considered to be a natural moisturiser that helps in keeping the skin hydrated and soft. The antioxidants in honey help in rejuvenating the skin and making it look fresh and healthy. It also has anti-inflammatory properties that help in treating rashes, pimples or any other inflammation on the skin.
Benefits Of Milk
Milk is known to make your skin smooth and soft. The lactic acid contained in milk helps in removing the dead skin cells and restoring new cells thus making the skin look brighter. Apart from mixing with other ingredients, you can simply apply some milk on your face every day to make your skin soft and supple.