- 14 min ago Indo-Pak Lesbian Couple Slams Their Video Removal From TikTok: 'Rumours About Homophobia Are True'
- 1 hr ago Kriti Sanon Has Fashion Lessons For Those Who Want To Ace The Traditional Marathi Look
- 1 hr ago Karisma Kapoor Gives Us Awe-worthy Moments With Her Ethnic And Western Outfits
- 5 hrs ago Daily Horoscope 10 December 2019
- News 2 CRPF men martyred, 2 injured in J'khand fratricide incident
- Technology Realme Buds Air Price In India Revealed: How To Get Rs. 400 Discount
- Movies Lovebirds Ranbir Kapoor & Alia Bhatt Planning To Tie The Knot In Kashmir? Read Details Here
- Finance Jagran Prakashan Shares Fall After Fixing Buy-Back Price
- Sports India vs West Indies, 3rd T20I: Preview, Dream11 prediction, fantasy tips, probable XI, TV timing
- Automobiles Orxa Mantis Electric Performance Motorcycle Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- Travel Darjeeling - The Queen Of Hills
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
Having a clear and flawless skin is a dream of every woman out there. We spend a lot of money in getting that perfect skin. This can be through all the readymade products available in the market that claim to give you 100% results. But these might turn out to be false promises and fail to give us the desired results. If you are one among them, then it's time to switch your choice and go natural for all at once.
Here we will be giving you a simple remedy that can be used for achieving a glowing and clear skin with aloe vera and honey. Let us see how to make this easy DIY aloe vera and honey mask.
Aloe Vera And Honey Face Mask
What you need?
- 1 aloe vera leaf
- 1 tbsp raw honey
How to do ?
Cut a fresh aloe vera leaf. Cut the edges and peel off the skin. Now use a spoon to scoop out the fresh white gel from it. Transfer this into a bowl. Now the next step is to add the raw honey into the aloe vera gel. Blend both the ingredients well enough to get a fine paste. You can do this with your hands or with the help of a spoon.
Now tie your hair back so that the mask does not stick on to your hair. Wash your face before applying the mask. Take a spoon and start applying the mask with the back of the spoon. Apply an even layer of this mask on your face. Wait for about 15 minutes so that the skin completely absorbs the mask. After 15 minutes you can remove the mask by washing it off with lukewarm water. Towards the end you can apply a moisturiser.
Benefits Of Aloe Vera
Aloe vera is considered as a natural healer for any kind of skin issues. This is why the cosmetic industry manufactures skin care products that have aloe vera infused in them most of the time. Aloe vera has soothing properties that help in keeping up a clear and healthy skin throughout. The anti-inflammatory properties in aloe vera help in treating any kind of inflammations on the skin if your skin is too much exposed to the UV rays of the sun. Moreover, the cooling and antioxidant properties in aloe vera help in rejuvenating the skin. Applying plain aloe vera gel on the skin every day can make your skin glow.
Benefits Of Honey
Bing a natural hydrator, honey helps in moiturising the skin and keeps away dry and flaky skin. The antibacterial properties in honey help in treating acne and breakouts. The antioxidants in honey help in slowing down the process of ageing and other signs like wrinkles, fine lines, dark spots, etc. Along with it, its regular use can help in improving the complexion of the skin.