- 33 min ago LFW 2020: Here's What You Can Expect From Amit Aggarwal's Summer Resort Grand Finale Collection
- 47 min ago 16 Wholesome Foods To Help Relieve Stress Naturally
- 1 hr ago How To Recreate Sonam Kapoor’s Stunning Blue Eye Make-up Look With Just 6 Products
- 1 hr ago Stress And Anxiety During Pregnancy? Here Are Some Helpful Tips
- News Ready for talks with PM on CAA, but the Centre has to withdraw the act first: Mamata Banerjee
- Technology Motorola G8 Renders Surface Online: Punch-Hole Display, Triple-Rear Cameras Tipped
- Sports ISL 2019-20: Odisha FC vs FC Goa: Preview, Team News, Dream11, Fantasy Tips, Prediction, TV Info
- Automobiles BharatBenz BS-VI Trucks & Buses Revealed With New Connectivity Tech
- Movies Vijay To Team Up With THIS Director For His Next?
- Finance 5 Best NRE FD Accounts for NRI’s
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Sikkim In 2020
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Having a clear and flawless skin is a dream of every woman out there. We spend a lot of money in getting that perfect skin. This can be through all the readymade products available in the market that claim to give you 100% results. But these might turn out to be false promises and fail to give us the desired results. If you are one among them, then it's time to switch your choice and go natural for all at once.
Here we will be giving you a simple remedy that can be used for achieving a glowing and clear skin with aloe vera and honey. Let us see how to make this easy DIY aloe vera and honey mask.
Aloe Vera And Honey Face Mask
What you need?
- 1 aloe vera leaf
- 1 tbsp raw honey
How to do ?
Cut a fresh aloe vera leaf. Cut the edges and peel off the skin. Now use a spoon to scoop out the fresh white gel from it. Transfer this into a bowl. Now the next step is to add the raw honey into the aloe vera gel. Blend both the ingredients well enough to get a fine paste. You can do this with your hands or with the help of a spoon.
Now tie your hair back so that the mask does not stick on to your hair. Wash your face before applying the mask. Take a spoon and start applying the mask with the back of the spoon. Apply an even layer of this mask on your face. Wait for about 15 minutes so that the skin completely absorbs the mask. After 15 minutes you can remove the mask by washing it off with lukewarm water. Towards the end you can apply a moisturiser.
Benefits Of Aloe Vera
Aloe vera is considered as a natural healer for any kind of skin issues. This is why the cosmetic industry manufactures skin care products that have aloe vera infused in them most of the time. Aloe vera has soothing properties that help in keeping up a clear and healthy skin throughout. The anti-inflammatory properties in aloe vera help in treating any kind of inflammations on the skin if your skin is too much exposed to the UV rays of the sun. Moreover, the cooling and antioxidant properties in aloe vera help in rejuvenating the skin. Applying plain aloe vera gel on the skin every day can make your skin glow.
Benefits Of Honey
Bing a natural hydrator, honey helps in moiturising the skin and keeps away dry and flaky skin. The antibacterial properties in honey help in treating acne and breakouts. The antioxidants in honey help in slowing down the process of ageing and other signs like wrinkles, fine lines, dark spots, etc. Along with it, its regular use can help in improving the complexion of the skin.