- 1 hr ago Chata, The Cute Munchkin Kitten With The Cutest Sleeping Poses!
- 1 hr ago On Regina Cassandra's Birthday, Take A Look At Her Impeccable Fashion Sense
- 2 hrs ago Viral: This Adorable Penguin Migrates 8,000 KM Every Year To Meet The Man Who Saved It
- 2 hrs ago Video Of 70-Year-Old Physics Professor From Virginia Doing Crazy Experiments Goes Viral
- Movies Mamangam Day 1 Box office Collection Report: The Mammootty Starrer Sets A New Record!
- News ‘Waited for7 years, will keep fighting for justice for my daughter': Nirbhaya's mother
- Technology Moto G8 Power With 5,000mAh Battery To Soon Hit Markets
- Sports Rumour Has It: Guardiola has break clause in Manchester City contract
- Finance Tata Motors Shares Surge 6% On Boris Johnson's UK Win
- Automobiles Tata Altroz India Launch Date Confirmed: To Rival The Maruti Suzuki Baleno
- Travel 10 Beaches To Enjoy A Sunny Christmas With Your Family!
- Education AIIMS BSc Nursing 2020 Registration Process Started
Potatoes are packed with antioxidants and they contain some important minerals and essential vitamins.
But did you know that apart from its health benefits, potatoes can even help in enhancing your beauty? Yes, you just read that right! Potatoes can be used in the form of masks and packs to gain a youthful and beautiful skin.
We all have some common skin problems like skin tan, blemishes, dry skin, etc. For all these you have an all-in-one solution and that is, potato. Being a common vegetable, it can be found in every household. So, the next time you go to the kitchen, don't forget to grab some and use it to pamper your skin with.
Now, you must be wondering how to use them. Do not worry. This article will give you a complete guide on the benefits of potatoes for your skin and how you can use them in the form of packs and masks to get that beautiful and flawless skin.
1. For A Glowing Skin
Potatoes have vitamin C and antioxidants that help to keep the skin glowing. Consuming potatoes can also help in keeping the skin healthy and smooth. Let's see how we can use potato externally to keep the skin glowing.
For this, mix some grated potato with honey. Apply it on your face. Leave it on for 15 minutes and then wash it off and pat dry. Do this twice a week for better results.
2. Treats Dry Skin
If you have a dry skin, this simple potato face mask can help cure it. This can also be used as an anti-ageing mask.
2-3 tablespoons of potato juice
1 tablespoon of sour cream
How To Use:
Mix all the ingredients together and make a paste. Apply this paste on your neck and face and leave it on for 15 minutes. After 15 minutes, wash it off in lukewarm water. This mask will make your skin turn smooth and hydrate it, thus preventing it from dryness.
3. For Oily Skin
This mask helps in keeping the skin smooth and clean. Oily skin is basically acne prone. This mask will help you to get rid of excess oil from your face.
3 tablespoons of potato juice
1 tablespoon of butter milk
2 tablespoons of gram flour
1 tablespoon of lemon juice
How To Use:
Mix all the above ingredients to make a paste. Apply this on to your face and neck. Wash it off after 30 minutes in lukewarm water and pat dry. This mask which is ideal for oily skin will also make your skin look young.
4. Helps In Removing Tan
This pack will give you an even skin tone by removing sun tan. Tan is a result of dead skin cells accumulating on the skin. This pack will remove the dead skin cells and help in making the skin brighter.
1 tablespoon of potato juice
1 tablespoon of egg white
1 tablespoon of yogurt
How To Use:
Mix all the ingredients and apply the mixture over the face and neck. Leave for at least 20 minutes and wash off with lukewarm water. This mask helps you attain a natural glow on your face. Try this remedy at least twice a week.
5. For Removing Blemishes
This mask will help you to reduce blemishes if used regularly.
1 teaspoon potato juice
1 teaspoon lemon juice
2 tablespoons honey
1 teaspoon olive oil
How To Use:
Mix all the above-mentioned ingredients to form a thick paste. Apply on clean face and neck and leave it on for about 30 minutes. Rinse off in lukewarm water and pat dry. It is advised to avoid olive oil if your skin is oily.