- 24 hrs ago World Osteoporosis Day 2019: Date, Theme And History
- 1 day ago Bacterial Vaginosis: Causes, Symptoms, Risk Factors, Diagnosis, Treatment & Prevention
- 1 day ago So, Here Are Some Bollywood Fashion Scoops Of The Day For Outfits Inspiration
- 1 day ago 7 Sweet And Adorable Things Siblings Do ForEach Other While Growing Up
- News October 21 by-polls: Key constituencies to watch out for
- Movies Shah Rukh Khan Flaunts A Jacket Gifted By Karan Johar, Hilariously Demands A Pair Of Heels!
- Sports India vs South Africa, 3rd Test: Unfortunate that we dropped Rohit's chance on Day 1: George Linde
- Technology How To Pin Live Score On Android Homescreen
- Finance 4 High Interest Rate Fixed Deposits You Can Buy Online
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Eeco Becomes Safer: Receives A Price Increase
- Travel 8 Amazing and Affordable Winter Vacation Destinations In India
- Education 5 Things Students Should Know About MHRD Internship Scheme
Inflammation on the skin can occur during any time of the year. It can be a result of common skin issues like sunburns, acne redness, dryness, etc.
Many factors can give rise to inflammation on the skin. It can be due to exposure to sun, allergic reasons, sleep deficiency, infection etc. Any of the said reasons can cause redness on the skin as there is a sudden rush of blood while fighting the bacteria.
Let us see some tips on how to treat and soothe inflammation naturally.
Use Cold Water
Rinsing your face with cold water would help in soothing the inflammation on the skin. It is recommended to avoid using loofas or harsh scrubs. Also, do make sure that you do not soak yourself in water for a long time as this might wash away the natural oil produced by the skin.
Avoid Overexposure To Sun
Exposure to the sun is one of the major factors that lead to inflammation on the skin. There are high chances of more skin damage if you are exposed to the sun for a long time especially if your skin is sensitive. If you want to hang out make sure that you protect your skin with a hat, scarf, sunscreen and sunglasses whenever you step out of the house.
Moisturising Is The Key
Inflammation often makes the outer layer of the skin dry. Moisturising will help in hydrating the skin and protects the outer layer of the skin until the skin repairs by itself. Whenever you select moisturiser, make sure to choose something that has anti-inflammatory properties along with the cooling nature to soothe the skin.
Wear Loose Clothes
Inflammation on the skin causes irritation, itching and redness sometimes. On top of that, if you wear tight clothing it leads to more damage to the already inflamed skin due to friction. Allowing the skin to breathe is very important in keeping the skin healthy and soft.
Choose Your Diet
Only taking care of your skin externally cannot heal inflammation on the skin. It is equally important to take care of it from within. Maintaining a proper diet can be helpful to a great extent in this case. Try to include more green vegetables, fruits, etc. in your diet.