Since time immemorial, Indian women have used Ayurvedic remedies to treat all kinds of unsightly skin problems. These remedies are packed with powerful antioxidants that can not only treat a problem but also prevent it from recurring.
While there are scores of skin-related concerns that make us conscious of our appearance, there is one in particular that makes most of us rely on cosmetic products. We're talking about pimple scars.
Though a pimple may last for a few days, the scar it leaves behind may last for weeks. These scars are stubborn and not easy to get rid of. However, with the help of Ayurvedic remedies, it is quite possible to fade away these scars.
Unlike the store-bought spot correctors, Ayurvedic remedies are 100% natural and safe-to-use. To simplify things for you, today at Boldsky, we're letting you know about certain Ayurvedic face masks that can make your pimple scars a thing of the past.
Give them a try to be able to flaunt spotless skin.
Note: Test any of the following masks on a patch of your skin before applying it to your face.
1. Sandalwood Powder And Almond Oil Face Mask
Just mix 1 teaspoon of sandalwood powder with 2 teaspoons of almond oil. Treat your skin with this mask for 10 minutes before washing it off with lukewarm water. Use this face mask 3-4 times a week to fade away pimple scars for good.
2. Turmeric And Milk Face Mask
Combine ½ teaspoon of turmeric powder with 1 tablespoon of raw milk. Spread a thin layer of the resulting blend all over the pimple scars on your face. Let it dry for 5-10 minutes before rinsing it with lukewarm water. Treat your skin with this Ayurvedic face mask at least twice a week for noticeable results.
3. Besan And Honey Face Mask
Take a glass bowl and put ½ teaspoon of besan and 1 tablespoon of honey in it. Mix and apply the resulting mask all over the affected area. Let it dry for 5-10 minutes before washing your face with a mild cleanser. Repeat the application of this mask at least 2-3 times a week for visible results.
4. Marigold And Rose Water Face Mask
Grind the petals of 2-3 marigolds. Once the powder is ready, you can mix it with 2 tablespoons of rose water. Smear the paste all over the affected area and keep it on for a good 10 minutes before washing it off with lukewarm water. Twice a week, treat your skin with this mask to get rid of pimple scars.
5. Neem Leaves And Aloe Vera Gel Face Mask
Put a handful of neem leaves in a blender to get the powder ready. Mix ½ teaspoon of that powder with 2 teaspoons of aloe vera gel. Apply the prepared mask all over the troubled area. After 5 minutes, wash it off with lukewarm water. Use this at-home method at least 3-4 times a week for getting the desired results.
6. Multani Mitti And Coconut Oil Face Mask
Take a bowl, put 1 teaspoon of multani mitti and 1 tablespoon of coconut oil in it. Mix the components and apply the paste on the affected area. Leave it on for a good 10 minutes before washing it off. Use this mask 2-3 times a week to lighten pimple scars.
7. Olive Oil And Lemon Juice Face Mask
Create a concoction of 1 teaspoon of olive oil and 1 tablespoon of lemon juice. Smear the paste on the affected area and leave it there for 10 minutes before cleansing it off with lukewarm water. This mask can be used 4-5 times a week to reduce the prominence of pimple scars.
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 Will Not Feature An In-display Fingerprint Sensor
- Sisupalgarh Near Bhubaneswar – The Fort Built Before The Common Era
- How To Give Your Bedroom A Makeover
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Storms Out When Asked About #MeToo; Leaves Everyone Shocked With Her Action
- Mahindra Marazzo Receives 10,000 Bookings Within A Month — Waiting Period Now Six Weeks
- India Vs West Indies: Probable India XI For 1st ODI In Guwahati
- Gold Demand Weakens Amid Festivities As Prices Hit Over 2-Year High