Primarily made of soybean oil and egg, mayonnaise is a highly valued skin care ingredient that can help you achieve the kind of skin you've always dreamt of.
Earlier, it was only used for hair care purposes; however, in the past few years, there has been a surge in the popularity of mayonnaise as a skin care ingredient as well.
The high content of protein in mayonnaise makes it an incredible ingredient for boosting skin's health and improving its overall appearance.
Moreover, this ingredient can be used in various ways to treat different skin concerns.
Today, at Boldsky, we've brought together a list of mayonnaise face mask recipes that can not only treat unsightly skin problems but also help you get a flawless skin that looks gorgeous even without a stitch of makeup.
Try them to get flaunt-worthy skin. Take a look at these recipes here:
1. Mayonnaise And Oatmeal Face Mask
- Combine 1 tablespoon of mayonnaise with 1 teaspoon of cooked oatmeal.
- Apply the mask on your face.
- After 10-15 minutes, wash it off with lukewarm water.
- Apply this mask once a week to remove the dead skin cells and impurities from your pores.
2. Mayonnaise And Orange Peel Powder Face Mask
- Mix 2 teaspoons of mayonnaise with ½ a teaspoon of orange peel powder.
- Spread the material on your facial skin.
- Post keeping the mask on for 15 minutes, use lukewarm water to rinse your skin.
- Use this mask on a weekly basis to treat hyperpigmentation.
3. Mayonnaise And Almond Oil Face Mask
- Simply merge 1 teaspoon of mayonnaise with ½ a teaspoon of almond oil.
- Evenly spread the material on your face.
- After 10 minutes, wash it off with a mild cleanser and tepid water.
- Use this mayonnaise mask on a weekly basis to combat dry skin.
4. Mayonnaise And Rice Flour Face Mask
- Blend 1 tablespoon of mayonnaise with 1 teaspoon of rice flour.
- Cover your facial skin with the resulting material.
- Let it dry for about 10 minutes before washing it off with lukewarm water.
- Treat your skin with this face mask to get rid of suntan.
5. Mayonnaise And Aloe Vera Gel Face Mask
- Prepare a mix of 1 teaspoon of mayonnaise and 2 teaspoons of aloe vera gel.
- Put the mask on your face and leave it there for 20 minutes.
- Later on, wash it off with tepid water.
- Give your skin a major boost of hydration by using this face mask on a weekly basis.
6. Mayonnaise And Baking Soda Face Mask
- In a bowl, put 1 tablespoon of mayonnaise and ½ a teaspoon of baking soda.
- Mix and apply the resulting material on your face.
- Gently massage your skin for a few minutes before rinsing off the residue with lukewarm water.
- Use this face mask once a week for blackhead-free skin.
7. Mayonnaise And Olive Oil Face Mask
- Make a concoction of 1 teaspoon of each, mayonnaise and olive oil.
- Gently massage the material onto your face.
- Once done, rinse your skin with lukewarm water.
- Use this mask once a week to prevent the signs of ageing.
8. Mayonnaise And Lemon Juice Face Mask
- Just combine 2 teaspoons of mayonnaise with 1 tablespoon of lemon juice.
- Massage the material on your face and leave it on for 10-15 minutes.
- Wash off the material with a mild cleanser and lukewarm water.
- Use this mayonnaise face mask on a weekly basis to achieve an even skin tone.
- Is Mayonnaise Good For Your Health?
- These Are The 10 Best And Worst Condiments In Your Kitchen
- 10 Worst Healthy Foods To Avoid
- Paneer Bhurji Macaroni Recipe
- Ways To Get Glossy Hair With Apple Cider Vinegar
- You Must Never Eat These Foods For Lunch! Watch Out!
- Cold Vegetable Sandwich Recipe | Hung Curd And Mayonnaise Sandwich Recipe
- Mayonnaise & Its Role In Your Beauty Care
- Benefits & Ways Of Using Mayonnaise For Hair Care
- DIY: Mayonnaise And Oatmeal Foot Scrub
- Fall In Love With Souls, Not Faces. Remember Please!
- How To Rock Your Skincare Routine