- 7 hrs ago Signs That You Are Too Emotionally Dependent On Your Partner
- 9 hrs ago Malaika Arora’s Haircare Recipe: Get Healthy Hair In Just 6 Steps!
- 10 hrs ago Moisturising Ingredients For Oily Skin: Make Sure Your Moisturiser Have These Five Ingredients
- 14 hrs ago Jwalamukhi Yoga 2022: Dos And Don’ts That You Need To Be Aware Of
- Travel Pangong Frozen Lake Marathon: First Marathon At An Altitude Of 13,862 Feet
- Sports FIFA World Cup 2022: Croatia 4-1 Canada: Russia finalists hit form to eliminate inexperienced entertainers
- Movies Bigg Boss 6 Telugu Elimination: Rajsekhar Packs The Bags & Leaves The House In The 12th Week Episode
- News Owaisi hurls 'chhota recharge' barb at AAP, terms Kejriwal 'Modi of 2013'
- Education How Free courses being offered by Google can boost your career growth?
- Finance Top Brokerages Suggests Accumulate Two Multibagger Large Cap & Small Cap Stocks For High Returns
- Automobiles Winter Car Care & Check List – Here’s Everything You Need To Know
- Technology Xiaomi 13 With Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 Tipped To Launch On December 1
We all know that consuming green tea benefits your health a lot. But have you ever wondered how green tea plays a vital role in enhancing beauty? Yes, this wonderful ingredient can help you gain a beautiful skin in the form of a scrub, mask, cleanser, etc.
Rich in antioxidants, green tea helps reverse the signs of ageing. It moisturizes your skin, protects the sun damage and tightens your skin by maintaining the collagen production.
The benefits of green tea face mask are more known nowadays by the fact that many beauty clinics and beauty therapists suggest these green tea face masks to treat your skin.
It is one solution for many skin problems. Now, it is more exciting when you can get a flawless skin right at the comfort of your home, isn't it? So, here is a complete DIY step-by-step green tea facial guide to get that brighter and healthier-looking skin.
Step 1: Cleansing
Cleansing is the first and the most basic step of a facial. It removes dirt, excess oil and other unwanted impurities, thus making the skin appear clean.
How To Do:
All you require for this simple cleansing method is some green tea and rose water. Make some green tea and leave it to cool in the refrigerator. Add rose water into the green tea. Apply this solution on your face and massage it in a circular motion for about two minutes. After 2 minutes, wash it off in normal water. And there you go, you're done with step 1!
Step 2: Scrubbing
The next step after cleansing, is scrubbing. Scrubbing helps in improving the overall look of the face by removing the dead skin cells and exfoliating the skin.
How To Do:
In a bowl, take 1 tablespoon of sugar and 2-3 tablespoons of brewed green tea. Add 2 tablespoons of coconut oil to dampen the mixture and stir them well. Gently scrub this mixture in a circular motion on your face for about 5-6 minutes. This process helps in removing the dead cells from your skin, leaving it soft and glowing. After 5 minutes, wash it off with normal water.
Step 3: Face Mask
Yes! You are just one step away from gaining that brighter and glowing skin. Face mask is the most crucial step in the process of a facial. Face masks help in hydrating the skin and make the overall appearance of the skin better. Here are a few green tea-based face masks!
Green Tea And Honey Face Mask
How To Do:
Add 2-3 tablespoons of green tea solution to a bowl. Add 1 tablespoon of honey and mix them well. Apply this mask on your face and gently massage in a circular motion. Let it dry for 15 minutes and then rinse it off. Honey contains moisturizing agents, which when mixed with green tea can keep your skin moisturized and glowing.
Green Tea And Oatmeal Face Mask
How To Do:
Mix all the ingredients till you see a thick paste. Apply it evenly. Leave it on for 20 minutes. Rinse it off with lukewarm water to get a firmer, smoother skin. This pack suits best for people with dry skin.
Green Tea And Yogurt Face Mask
How To Do:
Dip green tea bag in hot water and allow it to come down to room temperature. Cut the tea bag once it has cooled down and apply the leaves all over your face. Don't rub too hard and avoid from getting close to the eyes.
After 10 minutes, apply some yogurt all over your face with the tea leaves on and leave it on for 10 minutes. After 10 minutes, wash it off in lukewarm water.
This simple DIY green tea facial guide can do wonders on your skin. Repeat this once in a week for 1-2 months and you can see a huge difference!
- wellnessWhat Is Smoking Tea? Is It Better To Smoke Or Drink Tea?
- prenatalGreen Tea During Pregnancy: Is It Safe?
- wellnessBan Labs launches CARE Herbal Green Teas This Winter With 5 Organic Flavours
- wellness8 Bedtime Teas That Help You Sleep Better
- wellnessInternational Tea Day 2021: Benefits of Drinking Green Tea Before Bed
- wellnessDid You Know These Side Effects Of Green Tea?
- nutritionGoogle Doodle Honours Michiyo Tsujimura, A Japanese Green Tea Component Researcher: Health Benefits Of The Tea
- wellness12 Foods That Fight Halitosis (Bad Breath)
- make up tipsHome Remedies To Get Thicker And Longer Eyelashes
- hair careHow To Use Green Tea For Hair Fall?
- nutritionWhen Is The Best Time To Drink Green Tea?
- diet fitnessDid You Know That Green Tea Is Best For Weight Loss?