When you ask your parlour lady which facial suits your skin type, a common answer is an 'oxygen facial'.
As the name says, in an oxygen facial, a high-concentrated stream of hyperbaric oxygen is pushed into the skin for an extra glow and brightness.
Air gun-like equipment is used to do this process. Along with the oxygen, vitamins, nutrients, antioxidants, peptides, etc., are also pumped into the skin. So, in one way, an oxygen facial provides all the skin nutrients that go deprived in your everyday skincare dose.
If you are still not convinced about it, here is a list of benefits that an oxygen facial has for the skin and why you must opt for it. Also mentioned is a DIY oxygen facial that you can try at your convenience at home.
Remedy For Sun Damaged And Dry Skin
Constant exposure of the skin to pollution and dust makes it dry and dull. The remedy to this lifeless skin problem is an oxygen facial. Oxygen facial at one go provides the skin with all its deep-penetrating skin-nourishing nutrients, which heal the existing damage on skin and show an instant result. Oxygen facial also maintains the pH balance of the skin.
Oxygen Facial Is Short Spanned
Many common steps of a facial are not there in an oxygen facial like aromatherapy, massage or product-layering. Yet all your skin requirements are taken care of at one shot with cleansing, light stream treatment and oxygen supplements provided to the skin. In these three steps, the oxygen facial is done in a maximum span of an hour. At the end of the experience, you are sure to feel rejuvenated.
Gets Your Skin Glowing
For a special event ahead or being bored of dull skin, at times women only want a glowing skin. If that's what you are looking at right now, then getting an oxygen facial is the ideal way. In this, fresh oxygen penetrates into the epidermis of the skin, thereby improving the blood circulation of the skin and body. Oxygen facial directly impacts the blood circulation and thus the skin regains its natural glow, right after the experience.
When you are going for a healthy oxygen facial experience, you are given the following choices for treatment options - hyaluronic acid, botanical extracts, antioxidants, peptides and/or vitamins. Whichever you pick has a result-oriented approach to the skin and shows immediate result. You can take advice from the parlour lady to pick your right treatment in the oxygen facial based on your skin type.
Acts On The Acne
Those suffering from acne problems can also count on an oxygen facial. As oxygen facial aims to clear all present skin problems, so it covers acne problem as well. Acne is caused by a bacteria called Propionibacterium and the extra stream of oxygen directly eliminates this bacteria from your skin. Oxygen destroys the membrane of the acne cell, making the skin flawless.
Now, have a look at the DIY oxygen facial treatment that you could try at home.
DIY Oxygen Facial At Home
Of course, the salon method of inserting oxygen directly into skin is not possible. But the recipe provided here can be prepared at home. While making this, there will be bubbling and that's the key oxygen provider for your skin.
- 5 tablespoons of almond powder
- 1.5 tablespoons of bentonite powder
- 4 tablespoons of water
- Few drops of rose oil
- 1/8th cup of oatmeal powder
- 2 drops of hydrogen peroxide
- Mix all the powders (almond, bentonite, and oatmeal) first.
- Add rose oil and water and make it into a paste.
- At the end, add the hydrogen peroxide and this is where it will start to bubble. Do not add any extra hydrogen peroxide for extra bubbling, as that might damage your skin.
- Layer this mix on your skin. Relax for the next 30 minutes and then, wash off. Do moisturize at the end.
- What You Didn't Know About Your Brain
- What Happens If You Don't Use Your Manhood
- How To Increase Oxygen In Blood
- Treatment For Britney's Smoke Inhalation Damage
- Benefits Of Facial Massage That You Should Know About
- All You Need To Know About Facial Cupping
- Top Things You Must Avoid After A Facial Treatment
- Miraculous Home Remedies You Can Use To Get A Firm Facial Skin
- White Vinegar- Your Skin’s Next Best Friend
- Easy-to-make Facial Scrubs To Get Rid Of Dead Skin
- DIY All-Natural Facial Cleansers For Healthy Skin
- Different Flower Facials To Indulge In This Season
- Benefits Of Ice Facial