- 6 hrs ago This Viral Video Of Chimpanzee Carefully Washing A T-Shirt Will Leave You Surprised
- 6 hrs ago Man Eats 'Banana Art' Worth USD 120,000, Says He Isn't Sorry!
- 8 hrs ago This Company Will Allow Their LGBTQ+ Employees To Avail HR Benefits On Declaring Their Partner
- 8 hrs ago Penile Allergy: Causes, Home Remedies And Prevention
- Sports Salzburg 0-2 Liverpool: Keita and Salah see Reds through in thrilling clash
- Movies Shahid Kapoor To Commence Shoot Of ‘Jersey’ On December 13 Despite Being Severely Ill
- News Senior Shiv Sena leader hints at patch-up with BJP, says 'Uddhav will take decision at right time'
- Finance Yes Bank Defers Decision On Allotment Of Shares To Citax; Braich's Bid Under Discussion
- Technology RedmiBook 13 With Intel Core i5/i7 Announced For Around Rs. 43,500
- Travel 7 Beautiful Churches in India For The Perfect Christmas Holiday
- Automobiles Orxa Mantis Electric Performance Motorcycle Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
Rice water is often used by Asian women to treat a plethora of skin-related issues. However, in the recent years, women across the globe have started to incorporate rice water in their skin care routine.
This is mainly because rice water is known to be replete with skin-benefiting antioxidants that can make a world of difference to your skin.
This traditional remedy is a true favourite of many women. Be it treating stubborn acne or improving the texture of your skin, rice water is one potent ingredient that can significantly improve your skin's appearance and health.
So, today at Boldsky, we have compiled a list of reasons on why you should seriously consider including rice water in your skin care regimen. The skin benefits of rice water are plenty once you start using it in your daily skin care routine.
So, the next time, instead of throwing away the rice water, just allow it to cool off to use it for your different skin care purposes.
Read on to discover the various ways in which usage of rice water can benefit your skin.
Note: It is important to perform a skin patch test with rice water to see how it fairs against your particular skin type.
1. Soothes Irritated Skin
Rice water is known to possess calming agents that tend to soothe an irritated skin. If your skin gets easily irritated or often turns red, then try to use fresh cold rice water on the affected parts to get relief. This is one beauty benefit because of which countless women use rice water in their skin care routine.
2. Acts As A Facial Cleanser
Rice water acts as an all-natural facial cleanser. Take fresh rice water and rinse your face with it at least once in a day. The compounds present in rice water can help your skin to get rid of the dirt and impurities that get settled on the skin's surface. Moreover, regular usage of rice water helps to cleanse your face, which will also make it baby-soft and super supple.
3. Can Treat Acne
Rice water is enriched with antioxidants and antiseptic agents that can make your acne-prone skin a thing of the past. This is one of the best benefits of using rice water on your skin. It does not banish acne overnight, but gradually makes it disappear without any prominent acne scars. If your skin is plagued with the acne problem, then you should most definitely consider using rice water on your skin.
4. Can Even Out The Skin's Complexion
This is another incredible way in which rice water can benefit your skin. The skin-lightening properties present in it can help your skin achieve an even tone. So, bid adieu to pricey concealers and just include rice water in your weekly skin care routine.
5. Removes Whiteheads
Getting rid of stubborn whiteheads is no easy task. However, with the help of rice water, you will be able to get whitehead-free skin. The antibacterial properties of this amazing ingredient can banish whiteheads and prevent them from recurring again.
6. Promotes Cell Regeneration
Application of rice water on your skin can promote cell regeneration. This in turn can help you delay the signs of ageing such as fine lines, wrinkles, etc. Regular usage of this incredible natural ingredient can help you reverse the clock, at least for your skin.
7. Reduces Enlarged Pores
Enlarged pores can be highly prone to breakouts. If you wish to shrink enlarged pores on your skin, then you should seriously consider treating your skin with rice water. Try treating your skin with rice water at least 2-3 times in a week to reduce enlarged pores and improve the overall texture of your skin.
8. Soothes Sunburn
Many women like to use rice water for skin care purposes during the summer season. This is mainly because rice water is known to be effective in soothing sunburn. Combine rice water with other sunburn-fighting natural ingredients to treat sunburn in the most natural way possible.
9. Can Make Your Skin Glow
Another remarkable benefit of using rice water is that it can impart a radiant glow on your skin. The skin-reviving agents present in rice water can remove the dead skin cells from well under the surface. You can easily mix rice water with another natural ingredient such as honey and reap maximum benefits of this potent ingredient.
10. Can Treat Eczema
Eczema is a condition in which a person's skin becomes itchy, inflamed and easily irritated. A lot of women use rice water to naturally treat the annoying and unpleasant symptoms of this skin condition. So, try using rice water in your skin care regimen to get relief from eczema.