- 27 min ago Benefits Of Drinking Bottle Gourd Juice With Ginger Every Morning
- 47 min ago Ban Labs launches CARE Herbal Green Teas in this Winter with 5 organic Flavours
- 1 hr ago Rhea Kapoor Announces Her First Jewellery Collaboration And Guess What, You Can Get It Under Rs 5000
- 1 hr ago Feeding Tube Insertion (Gastrostomy): Types, Risks, Procedure And Complications
- Travel 8 Best Places To Visit In Gujarat In 2020
- Technology Samsung Galaxy S20 Series Tipped To Go OnSale From March 6
- Automobiles Nissan To Unveil New Feature Rich Compact SUV At Auto Expo
- Finance Bitcoin Rallies On Gaining Appeal As Safe Haven Amid Corona Virus Scare
- News Half kg human hair, shampoo packets removed from 13-year-old girl's stomach in Tamil Nadu
- Sports Australian Open 2020: I believe in miracles! Federer accepts he was 'incredibly lucky' to survive Sandgren scare
- Movies Did Alaya F Take A Dig At Ananya Panday For Her Nepotism Comment? Actress Clarifies
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Facial hair is an unsightly and inescapable reality that most women have to deal with at some point or the other. If you're someone who has tried waxing, bleaching or threading to eliminate facial hair, then you must be aware of the pain and discomfort that most of these techniques can cause.
So, if you're looking for natural, safer and relatively less painful ways to get rid of unwanted facial hair, then this post is for you.
A myriad of natural ingredients are known to possess components that can remove facial hair. These ingredients are often used in commercial facial removal scrubs. However, most of these store-bought products have harsh chemicals in them that can cause irreversible damage to your skin.
That is why, it is safer to prepare scrubs on your own, by using the ingredients of your choosing. To make things easier for you, today at Boldsky, we have compiled a list of homemade scrubs that can effectively eliminate unwanted facial hair without doing any harm to your skin.
Moreover, these homemade scrubs will also reduce the growth of unwanted facial hair. Give these homemade scrubs a try and see the change for yourself.
Note: It is important to do a skin patch test before applying it all over the affected area. Also, be gentle in your approach and keep the scrub off the eyes and eyebrows.
1. Oatmeal, Lemon Juice And Honey Face Scrub
Mix a teaspoon of both, oatmeal and honey and 1 tablespoon of lemon juice. Slather this mix on the affected part and after 10 minutes, gently scrub off the facial hair using a scrub pad.
2. Fenugreek Seeds, Sugar And Lemon Juice Face Scrub
Soak a handful of fenugreek seeds in water and keep it overnight. In the morning, take the paste and mix it with 1 teaspoon of sugar and 1 tablespoon of lemon juice. Apply a thin coat of this homemade scrub on the affected area. Let it dry for 15 minutes before using a scrub pad to remove the facial hair.
3. Chickpea Flour And Turmeric Face Scrub
Take a tablespoon of chickpea flour and mix it with 1 teaspoon of turmeric powder and half a teaspoon of lemon juice. Gently apply this scrub on your face and massage for a while. Then, use a scrub pad to remove the residue along with the facial hair.
4. Apricot, Lemon Juice And Milk Powder Face Scrub
Mix 1 teaspoon of both, dried apricot and milk powder with 1 tablespoon of lemon juice. In the usual manner, apply and scrub using a pad. Try scrubbing off the facial hair with this homemade scrub on a weekly basis.
5. Orange Peel Powder, Turmeric And Honey Face Scrub
Mix 1 teaspoon of orange peel powder along with the same quantity of both, turmeric powder and honey. Smear a thin coat of this scrub on the affected area and scrub off the facial hair using a scrub pad.
6. Barley Powder, Lemon Juice And Milk Face Scrub
Take 1 teaspoon of barley powder and mix it with 1 tablespoon of lemon juice and 4 drops of raw cold milk. Gently scrub off the facial hair using this effective homemade scrub and follow up by rinsing with lukewarm water.
7. Lavender Oil, Sugar And Tea Tree Oil Face Scrub
To whip up this scrub, mix 1 tablespoon of granulated sugar with 3 drops of each lavender oil and tea tree oil. Add a few drops of distilled water to make this scrub smooth. Then, use it to remove any unwanted hair from your face.