- 18 min ago Deepika Padukone, Kangana Ranaut And Other Divas Have Wedding-Perfect Neckpieces For Us
- 27 min ago 8 Myths About Live-In Relationships And Facts You Are Unsure About
- 7 hrs ago Daily Horoscope 07 December 2019
- 16 hrs ago Kareena Kapoor Khan's Diet Revealed By Her Nutritionist Rujuta Diwekar
- Movies Most-Viewed Tamil Movies Of 2019 On OTT Platforms: Viswasam Tops The List!
- Technology Samsung Galaxy S11+ Battery And Display Features Tipped
- News Unnao incident: Akhilesh Yadav sits on dharna, Priyanka Gandhi blames UP govt
- Sports Virat Kohli gets brutally honest with his batting: 'Young batsmen, don't watch'
- Finance SEBI Directs LIC, BoB And SBI To Reduce Stake In UTI AMC
- Automobiles KTM 390 Adventure Unveiled At India Bike Week 2019: Here Are All The Details
- Travel A Brief Travel Guide For Solo Travellers To Conquer South India
- Education Pariksha Pe Charcha 2020: How To Participate In PPC 2020 Contest?
Perfect porcelain skin, slim body, and lovely locks are common phrases used to describe a Chinese woman. While they may sound like fantasy, it is true that every Chinese woman has these qualities and behind them stands their very own beauty secrets. Chinese beauty tips are the reasons behind Chinese women having that gorgeous glow at all times.
Beauty secrets of Chinese women exist since centuries and are being continued by the present generations as well.
The two reasons why these primitive Chinese beauty tips have earned global fame are - each of the Chinese beauty treatments definitely work and two, to do these the ingredients and the methodology are simple.
Also, the similar kind of weather condition and availability of ingredients in both India and China make these beauty treatments easy to do in the Indian subcontinent.
From hair to skin, Chinese women have secret beauty tips for every part of the body and here is listing the primary ten Chinese beauty tips that are easy to do for an effective outcome. These Chinese beauty tips need the right kind of ingredients and application methods to be followed for real-time results.
Skin Toner: Rice Water
Chinese women try preparing most of their beauty products at home and this is one of the keys to their beauty success. Among beauty products when it comes to skin toning, Chinese women use simple rice that is always available in the kitchen and water to prepare their toner. You can prepare the same rice water skin toner with this recipe.
Recipe For Rice Water Skin Toner
1 small bowl of unpolished rice
1 cup (big) of water
- Soak the rice in a bowl of water such that the rice is completely inside water and leave this all night.
- Next morning, stir the mixture and you will find the water has become milky white.
- Strain the rice out and the milky water that you get is the rice water skin toner, which is one of the best beauty secrets from China.
Hair & Body Oil: Camelia Oil
Camellia nut oil or tea seed oil is used in China as hair and body oil. The use of this green coloured oil is prevalent in many parts of Asia because it is a natural moisturizer with antioxidants and is antimicrobial, antidiabetic, anti-mutative, and anti-allergic in nature. With lipid-lowering effects, it works wonderful for hair conditioning, anti-ageing, on wounds, skin allergies, skin burns and more. Taking this oil tip from Chinese beauty secrets and adding it to your beauty regimen will surely show colours.
Skin Allergy: Pearl Powder
In China, the women mix oyster shell powder with honey and egg yolk to prepare a mixture and treat their skin allergy. As the powder is not very commonly found in India, you can simply switch to the pearl masks that are produced by prominent brands and are available in beauty stores. Pearl pack can be applied on face, hands and the rest of the body as well, in case of allergies and irritation.
Skin Whitening: Mint Leaf Paste
Borrowed from Chinese beauty tips, the mint leaf paste is very easy to make at home and can be applied by women of any skin type for attaining a bright and youthful skin and improvement in skin colour. Fresh mint leaves should be used to prepare the paste and this should not be stored for future use. Prepare the mint leaf paste, use it one time and you can prepare it fresh for the next time, than storing what you have extra.
Recipe For The Mint Leaf Paste - Skin Whitener
1 bunch of fresh mint leaves
1 small bowl of water
- Put the fresh mint leaves in the grinder and make it into a paste. At the first go, it might look dry but pour a little water and whisk it again for bringing in that consistency and making it into a smooth mint leaf paste.
- Apply gently all over your body, and let it rest. When dry, the mint leaf paste can be washed with cold water.
Depuffing And Acne Removal: Moong Beans
When it comes to depuffing your eyes or treating your acne, according to Chinese beauty secrets - the remedy is moong beans. However, it is not the beans that you can directly apply on the skin but you need to collect moong beans in a powdered form. Ask in any grocery store and you can get the moong bean in a powdered form.
Recipe For Moong Beans Paste For Depuffing And Acne
1 tablespoon of moong bean powder
1 tablespoon of curd
- Mix the moong bean powder and curd in equal proportion in a bowl. If you think it is little, try adding some curd or water. If it is too liquid like, you can add a little more of the powder.
- Once the thick paste is made, apply safely around your eyes or where the acne has happened. Leave for a while and wash with cold water.
Anti-Ageing: Almond Milk
The use of almond milk might not be very common in Indian households; but it is available in India. So, elderly women whose fine lines and wrinkles are bothering them can go for the almond milk home remedy that Chinese women use as an anti-ageing remedy. Along with almond milk, you need two more very simple kitchen products to make this anti-ageing face pack.
Recipe For Almond Milk Face Pack For Anti-ageing
1 small bowl of almond milk
1 teaspoon of honey
1 teaspoon of turmeric (haldi powder)
- Mix the almond milk, honey, and haldi powder. If you think the pack is dry, add more of almond milk. In case it is too liquid like, honey can help you.
- Do not over add the haldi powder, as it makes the skin yellowish in colour.
- Apply gentle coats of the almond milk face pack all over face, fan dry and wash with cold water.
- Repeated use of this can bring in a genuine change to your ageing depression.
Facial: Egg Whites
When it comes to facial, the Chinese beauty remedies suggest the use of egg whites. The egg white-based facial can be done at home very easily if you can spend a little time.
Recipe For Egg White Facial Pack
2 eggs (only for face)
2 drops of essential oils
- Separate the egg and yolk. Put the egg whites in a bowl and whisk it. Add two drops of essential oils as the smell of egg becomes uncomfortable for some women. Keep whisking or beating the egg whites till it is thick. Massage the egg whites all over the face and neck. Leave it for around fifteen minutes. This can be followed with a gentle face wash with cold water and toning with the rice water toner (if you have made some).
Skin Rejuvenation: Cupping
Cupping is a famous Chinese therapy that exists over 2000 years now. It is to rejuvenate the skin using small cups. Cupping heals body pain as well. To do this, you would need the help of a third person.
Process Of Cupping: The Skin Rejuvenation Treatment
8-10 small glass cups
- Put each cup in the microwave and heat it for approximately 20 seconds each.
- Lie down on the bed and you can tell your beautician to put the lukewarm hot cups on your body.
- What happens is, the cups cool and the heat passes onto your body in a suction movement, making you feel better from the inside.
Healthy Skin: Rosebud Tea
In India, a recent trend is green tea for weight loss and beauty care. In China, for generations, this has been done by rosebud tea. Go to a posh tea store and you will get rosebud tea. Start your day with a rosebud tea and you will get a glowing skin in a few weeks' time. The rosebud tea regime needs to be continued for long-time results.
Exfoliation/Scrubber: Sea Salt Scrub
The Chinese women use sea salt scrub for skin exfoliation from head to toe. Skin exfoliation helps to remove toxins and the dead skin cells. It removes skin outbursts, skin diseases and improves blood circulation. You can get readymade sea salt scrub from the beauty store or use some natural sea salt with essential oils for the purpose.