- 6 min ago Naagin Actress Mouni Roy Kills Our Monday Blues With Her Gorgeous Pink Outfits
- 36 min ago Nick Jonas Birthday Special: Five Times The Sucker Singer Slayed It In Style
- 39 min ago BB King’s 94th Birth Anniversary: Google Creates A Doodle To Honour The 'King Of The Blues'
- 1 hr ago Daily Horoscope: 16 September 2019
- Technology Blaupunkt BTW-01 Review: An Affordable Truly Wireless Earbuds Experience
- Sports Rishabh Pant has let the team down on occasions: Ravi Shastri
- News Who was BB King? Google celebrates 94th birth anniversary of iconic ‘King of the Blues’ with doodle
- Movies Deepika Padukone On Mental Health: Don't Think There's As Much Stigma As There Used To Be 4 Yrs Ago
- Finance Foreign Portfolio Investors Turn Net Buyers After 2 Months
- Automobiles Top-Selling Hatchbacks In India For August 2019: Maruti Suzuki Tops The List With Swift & WagonR
- Education HSSC Clerk Admit Card 2019 Released
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Getting inked is the new fad and all of us want to get ourselves inked at least once or more than that in our lives.
No matter what the hullabulla is that is surrounding this fashion trend or so we call it, we need to be aware of certain things that we need to adhere to in order to take care of our skin.
Tattoos add colour to the pigment of your skin area after you get inked. Hence, it is essential to take ample care of the tattooed area after you get your tattoo.
Tattoos are easier to take care of and do not require too much time or effort. It is only the initial days after getting your tattoo that you must take care of to make sure your skin is not affected.
These tips will not only help your skin but also keep your tattoo looking good for a longer period of time.
In this article, we'll let you know how to take care of your skin post a tattoo session. Read to know about the essential skin care tips after getting a tattoo.
1. Do Not Cover The Tattoo After Getting Inked:
After getting your tattoo, you must not cover it in order to let it heal faster. Do not mainly cover it with clothes, as it can rub against your skin and slower the healing process
2. Use Warm Water To Clean Your Tattooed Area:
During the first few days, you must use warm water to clean your tattoo, as the skin is still sour and is healing. Warm water will help soothe the skin. Do not rub the area, as it can cause the portion to turn red. This is how to take care of skin after tattoo.
3. Apply A Moisturizing Cream:
Your skin will get dry with scabs being formed after a few days of getting inked. This can create itchiness and irritation during the healing process. Hence, you must apply a thick moisturizing cream to soothe the skin.
4. Do Not Touch The Tattoo:
The first few days after getting inked are very crucial, as your skin is still healing. You need to resist yourself from touching the tattoo or scratching at it during the healing process. Hence, never forget this skin care tip after a tattoo.
5. Apply Sunscreen If The Tattoo Is Exposed Outside:
Sun protection is essential, as it can fade your tattoo faster. Before stepping out, make sure to apply sunscreen on the exposed tattoo area.