- 33 min ago Daily Horoscope, 15 August 2022: Today's Horoscope Predictions For All Zodiac Signs
- 1 hr ago Don’t Break Your Fitness Regimen This Independence Day: Try This Healthy Tricolour Sandwich
- 13 hrs ago Who Was Rakesh Jhunjhunwala? Facts About 'India's Warren Buffett'
- 16 hrs ago What Causes Children To Become Narcissists: 4 Types Of Narcissism In Children, And The Influence Of Parents
- Technology Last Week Most Trending Smartphones: Galaxy Z Fold 4, Xiaomi Mix Fold 2, Redmi Note 11, Z Flip 4, And More
- Sports Maharaja Trophy: Abhinav Manohar’s heroics leads Mangalore United to thrilling win against Gulbarga Mystics
- News No "hello", instead use 'Vande Mataram' when answering calls: Maha minister to govt officials
- Movies Khatron Ke Khiladi 12 August 14 Highlights: Kanika Mann Emerges As The Winner Of The K-Medal Race
- Finance Rakesh Jhunjhunwala Passes Away At 62: 5 Facts About The Ace Investor
- Travel Wettest Places in The World: List of Rainiest Places on Earth
- Education Top 10 ideas to celebrate the Independence Day 2022
- Automobiles Honda CB300F First Ride Review - Aggressive Fighter Neutered By Head Scratching Price Tag
Getting inked is the new fad and all of us want to get ourselves inked at least once or more than that in our lives.
No matter what the hullabulla is that is surrounding this fashion trend or so we call it, we need to be aware of certain things that we need to adhere to in order to take care of our skin.
Tattoos add colour to the pigment of your skin area after you get inked. Hence, it is essential to take ample care of the tattooed area after you get your tattoo.
Tattoos are easier to take care of and do not require too much time or effort. It is only the initial days after getting your tattoo that you must take care of to make sure your skin is not affected.
These tips will not only help your skin but also keep your tattoo looking good for a longer period of time.
In this article, we'll let you know how to take care of your skin post a tattoo session. Read to know about the essential skin care tips after getting a tattoo.
1. Do Not Cover The Tattoo After Getting Inked:
After getting your tattoo, you must not cover it in order to let it heal faster. Do not mainly cover it with clothes, as it can rub against your skin and slower the healing process
2. Use Warm Water To Clean Your Tattooed Area:
During the first few days, you must use warm water to clean your tattoo, as the skin is still sour and is healing. Warm water will help soothe the skin. Do not rub the area, as it can cause the portion to turn red. This is how to take care of skin after tattoo.
3. Apply A Moisturizing Cream:
Your skin will get dry with scabs being formed after a few days of getting inked. This can create itchiness and irritation during the healing process. Hence, you must apply a thick moisturizing cream to soothe the skin.
4. Do Not Touch The Tattoo:
The first few days after getting inked are very crucial, as your skin is still healing. You need to resist yourself from touching the tattoo or scratching at it during the healing process. Hence, never forget this skin care tip after a tattoo.
5. Apply Sunscreen If The Tattoo Is Exposed Outside:
Sun protection is essential, as it can fade your tattoo faster. Before stepping out, make sure to apply sunscreen on the exposed tattoo area.
- wellnessIs It Safe To Get A Tattoo While On Periods?
- skin careGot A New Tattoo? Small But Important Things You Need To Know
- beyond love12 Unique And Adorable Tattoo Ideas For Couples
- body care23 Things You Should Know Before Getting Your First Tattoo
- pulseMan Undergoes Several Surgeries To Attain Skull Face
- skin careGot Inked? Here Are 10 Aftercare Tips For Your New Tattoo
- pulseMan Got His Penis Removed As It Was A Hindrance For Getting A Tattoo
- newsExpert; Things You Need To Consider Before Getting A Tattoo
- newsTattoo Ink Could Harm Your Lymph Nodes & Immunity; Ways To Prevent Tattoo Infection
- wellnessDo Tattoos Affect Your Workout?
- skin careHow To Take Care Of Freshly Tattooed Skin?
- women fashionThese Are The Feminine Spots Where Women Can Get Tattoos