- 17 min ago Deepika Padukone, Kangana Ranaut And Other Divas Have Wedding-Perfect Neckpieces For Us
- 26 min ago 8 Myths About Live-In Relationships And Facts You Are Unsure About
- 7 hrs ago Daily Horoscope 07 December 2019
- 16 hrs ago Kareena Kapoor Khan's Diet Revealed By Her Nutritionist Rujuta Diwekar
- Movies Most-Viewed Tamil Movies Of 2019 On OTT Platforms: Viswasam Tops The List!
- Technology Samsung Galaxy S11+ Battery And Display Features Tipped
- News Unnao incident: Akhilesh Yadav sits on dharna, Priyanka Gandhi blames UP govt
- Sports Virat Kohli gets brutally honest with his batting: 'Young batsmen, don't watch'
- Finance SEBI Directs LIC, BoB And SBI To Reduce Stake In UTI AMC
- Automobiles KTM 390 Adventure Unveiled At India Bike Week 2019: Here Are All The Details
- Travel A Brief Travel Guide For Solo Travellers To Conquer South India
- Education Pariksha Pe Charcha 2020: How To Participate In PPC 2020 Contest?
It is NOT your skin, but eyes that reveal your true age! And if you want your peepers to sparkle like diamonds and continue defying age, then here are a few tricks you need to take note of!
There can be only three reasons behind your slowly-intensifying dark circles - lack of sleep, stress, or nicotine. No over-the-counter products are really going to make any difference, unless you quit smoking, allow your grey cells to rest and, of course, learn to tackle stress in a healthy way!
Fine lines happen when the collagen count dwindles, breaking down the elasticity of the skin. So, it is ideal to increase protein-rich food in your diet, which will bolster collagen level, and in turn keep crowfeet at bay!
When excess fluid gets deposited in the skin around your eyes, this can lead to baggy eyes. And when hair follicles are chocked often with chemical-based products, it can cause the lashes to fall out!
To beat all these problems and more, here are some herbal remedies for shiny, sparkling and healthy eyes. Take a look.
Potato Juice For Dark Circles
Potato juice contains natural bleaching agents that can remove stubborn dark circles. Peel, grate and extract the juice of a potato. Store the solution in an airtight container in the refrigerator. Dip a cotton ball in the solution and gently dab it on the area around your eyes. Let it sit for 15 minutes and then rinse it clean.
Reduce Baggy Eyes With Green Tea Bag
Green tea bag is packed to the brim with antioxidants that will relax the muscle around eyes and boost lymphatic flow. Throw 2 used green tea bags in the refrigerator for an hour. Later, dab it onto your eyes until the coolness seeps out. It will make your eyes look visibly brighter and sharper.
Cleanse Your Eyes With Rose Water
Take a few drops of rose water in two cotton pads and place it on your eyes. Let it sit for an hour. It will cool the tired muscles, plus the floral notes soothe senses, and vitamin E present will make your eyes look bright.
Reduce Puffy Eyes With Strawberry
Alpha-hydroxy acid present in strawberry will not just reduce swelling in the area around your eyes, but also make the skin instantly firm and smooth. Place 1 strawberry in the refrigerator to cool. Cut two thick slices and place it in the eyes. Let it sit for 15 minutes and then wipe the area clean with wet cloth!
Just like dirt clogs your facial skin, it can also get trapped in the nook and crannies of your eyes. Milk can make for most gentle cleanser. Dip a cotton ball in cold milk, wring out the excess and gently rub your eyes with it, until you see all the dirt and makeup residue come off! Let it sit for another five minutes and then rinse it off with plain water.
Petroleum Jelly For Thicker Lashes!
Petroleum jelly is deeply emollient that can nourish hair follicles. Take a pinch of petroleum jelly and mix it with 10 drops of almond oil. Vitamin E present in almond oil can accelerate the growth of lashes.
Using a cotton swab, dab it onto your eyelashes and eyebrows. Use this herbal remedy for thicker lashes, every night, until you see a visible difference.
Use Honey For Natural Glow In Eyes
Take a couple of drops of honey and pour it into your eyes. Let it sit for 5 minutes and then rinse it with plain water. Pure honey works as a disinfectant that removes dust particles, soothes eyes and gives them a radiant glow!