- 56 min ago Deepika Padukone To Alia Bhatt, Easy Festive Makeup Guide From Bollywood Babes
- 2 hrs ago Madhuri Dixit-Nene Skincare Routine: Besan Face Pack For A Quick Refresher; DIY In 5 Steps!
- 2 hrs ago Eid 2022: Deepika Padukone To Sara Ali Khan, Your Ethnic Outfit Guide From B-Town Beauties
- 3 hrs ago New WHO Initiative Aims To Stop The Spread Of Malaria Vectors: What You Should Know
- Sports ISL 2022-23: Bengaluru FC vs NorthEast United FC; Preview, Live Streaming and TV info
- Automobiles Hero Vida V1 Plus & V1 Pro Electric Scooters - All You Need To Know
- Travel List of Places with Bluest and Clearest Water in the World
- Education Telangana NEET PG 2022 Counselling Round 1 Allotment Result Out, Get Direct Link here!
- Technology Reliance JioFiber Festival Bonanza Offer; How to Benefits Worth Rs. 4,500
- Movies Vijay Deverakonda, Rashmika Mandanna Fly Off To Maldives For Vacation, Papped At Mumbai Airport: Reports
- Finance Today's Gold Price Delhi, Oct 7, 2022: Gold Price Rises As Rupee Depreciates
- News India objects to US envoy visit to Pakistan-occupied Kashmir
One of the cons of ageing is the deteriorating of the skin due to which it can face several skin conditions. The skin becomes soft, feeble and wrinkles may even develop.
Every man and woman wants to get rid of this ageing skin problem but does not know the right way. Here comes the role of oils that can solely treat ageing skin.
Oils can nourish ageing skin and aid in maintaining it wrinkle free. Now, there are so many kinds of oils and you may wonder which one to count on for your ageing skin.
Well, for ageing skin, the usual mustard, jojoba or olive oil does not make a difference. For ageing skin, you can try the following oils, applying which will help maintain the elasticity of your skin and thus keep it wrinkle free.
Extracted from grapeseeds, this oil is very light and gets completely absorbed into the skin. Therefore, every time you use grapeseed oil, the quantity should be little more than usual. Grapeseed oil can be applied from head to toe and even on the hair. Specially, if during the ageing stage your skin is becoming dry then this oil is a saviour. Daily use of this oil would help you attain the desired effect.
Popular as a 'beauty secret' of Africans, marula oil in its unrefined and organic form works great on ageing skin. Even those with sensitive skin can rely on this oil, as it's high in its omega content and does not come with a baggage of side effects. The marula oil has a sweet nutty aroma which leaves a charming fragrance. Massage it all over your wrinkled skin to see a change.
Along with wrinkles, avocado oil works well on age spots as well. This can be used as a body oil, face moisturizer and for hair treatment. Apply avocado oil with clean hands, or it is suggested to use a cotton pad. The best part is, you do not necessarily need a bath after applying avocado oil. Just let it rest on your skin for some time and then wipe it using cold tissues or a damp cloth.
Often on wrinkled skin, two common problems can occur - eczema and dermatitis. If such symptoms are appearing on your ageing skin, then you can try flaxseed oil. Extracted from the flax plant, this oil can be applied on the skin and also consumed as a supplement. On ageing skin, flaxseed oil repairs the skin cells, improving its tone, texture, elasticity and firmness. This oil has SPF benefits and protects the skin from the UV rays of the sun.
The high vitamin E content of almond oil reacts on skin wrinkles. Almond oil also has skin cell-building proteins that are extra beneficial on ageing skin. You can apply almond oil directly on wrinkled skin or mix it with your every skin moisturizer. Almond oil adds moisture to the skin and thereby plumps it. To make almond oil work faster on your wrinkles, mix it with chamomile tea and store it in the refrigerator. Apply the almond oil and chamomile tea mix every day on wrinkled skin, to see a change soon!
- hair careDandruff Is Toxic But There Are Certain Easy Ways To Stop It Without Having To Step Out!
- hair careHow Beneficial Is A Fusion Of Amla And Castor Oil?
- hair careEssential Oils That Can Help You Get Rid Of Dandruff
- body care5 Natural Oils You Can Use To Get Shiny Legs
- skin careBest Anti-ageing Essential Oils You Can Include In Your Skin Care Routine
- hair careUse These Essential Oils To Treat Flaky Scalp
- hair careHow To Use Essential Oils For Hair Growth
- disorders cureApply This Home Remedy On Your Bellybutton To Reduce Menstrual Pain!
- hair careBest Ayurvedic Hair Oils For Hair Growth And Thickness
- skin careThe Many Ways You Can Use A Facial Oil
- skin care7 Natural Oils You Can Use On Face Instead Of A Moisturiser!
- skin care8 Essential Oils You Need To Include In Your Beauty Regime!