- 4 hrs ago Retrograde Saturn Transit In Capricorn On 12 July 2022: Impact On Zodiac Signs And Remedies
- 4 hrs ago Daily Horoscope, 29 June 2022: Today's Horoscope Predictions For All Zodiac Signs
- 11 hrs ago Roe v. Wade Overturned: Why Is It Significant; Indian Laws On Abortion
- 15 hrs ago Ashadha Amavasya 2022: Date, Time, Vrat Vidhi, How To Eradicate Pitrudosh, And Remedies
- Movies Kartik Aaryan Says He Never Thought Bhool Bhulaiyaa 2 Would Cross Rs 200 Crore Mark; 'It All Feels Unreal'
- Finance Petrol, Diesel Rate Today: Check Fuel Prices In Your City Now
- News Maharashtra crisis: Eknath Shinde camp at Kamakhya, may leave for Mumbai soon
- Technology Spotify Supergrouper Announced: How To Create A Custom Playlist With Spotify Supergrouper?
- Sports Wimbledon 2022: Nick Kyrgios bemoans 'pure disrespect' after first-round win
- Automobiles 2022 Mahindra Scorpio N Accessories - Here’s Everything You Need To Know
- Education PSEB 12th Result 2022 Declared At pseb.ac.in, Download Punjab Board Class 12 Result Here
- Travel Savandurga Hill In Monsoon - Hiking and Climbing
A "no makeup" look can only be carried off well if you have a great skin and hair. The key to having great skin and hair is to use beauty products that offer maximum benefits and are a must use for every woman.
It is not only about having good skin. The hair also plays an important role to get your no makeup look perfect. There are a few essential products that could help you in achieving a great look even without makeup. Curious to know more on these?
Then, take a look at the beauty products that you must own and use regularly in order to escape from the cosmetics, when lazy or not in a state to do makeup.
These must-have beauty products will benefit you with a great skin and hair, and allow you to look beautiful even without makeup. Check the list!
Scrubber Or Exfoliator
The good part about owning a scrubber/exfoliator is, it completely cleanses the skin when used. However, to see the reaction of the scrubber on your skin, you must use it regularly. Scrubbers come in a variety where you should go for the ones that are not gizzy in texture. Scrubbers work great especially if you have clogged pores. When using a scrubber on your skin, be gentle such that your skin does not get affected by the end of the process.
Moisturizer can be applied all over the body and not only on the face. When using a moisturizer, ensure that it caters to your skin type and is used at least two times in a day, depending on your skin type. Do not judge or buy a moisturizer based on fragrance alone. A little scoop of a good branded moisturizer caters to all the skin requirements from day to night.
Oil, Shampoo, And Conditioner
Coming to the hair care beauty products, the list is endless and will confuse you at the makeup store or online. To make it easy, along with your "no makeup" look, you need to have that good hair. The key to get this is regular application of oil, shampoo, and conditioner. Even if you can skip on a hair mask or hair serum, the oil, shampoo, and conditioner are a must use for every hair type. Try buying these from the same brand for extra benefits on your hair.
A Distinct Face Wash
A common tendency is to apply the body soap on face and this is utterly wrong. In your no makeup look, your face plays a pivotal role and to make your face appear at its best, you must use a face wash. A face wash caters to the skin requirements of the face and also caters to the particular pH balance of the face, that is different from the rest of the body. You can use a face wash for up to three times in a day. Extra use of the face wash takes off the skin's natural oil and moisture content.
Whether you like makeup or not, a sunscreen is a must have beauty product for both men and women. The harsh UV rays of the sun penetrate into the skin easily and damage cells and tissues. This can be avoided only with a topical application of a sunscreen lotion that comes with different numbers. Depending on your skin type and weather, pick the right sunscreen and do not miss to apply it to your skin, especially while stepping out of the house during the day time. Sunscreen acts as a moisturizer for the skin.
Owning beauty serums also contribute to the no makeup look and make you look beautiful. Serums are further categorized based on the skin type, or specific body parts like hair serum, eyebrow serum and so on. Depending on your skin requirements, make a collection of beauty serums and apply them at regular intervals. Serums treat the skin or hair problems and thereby contribute to your "no makeup" look.
Lip Balm Or Lip Cream
While your body moisturizer can cater to all the parts of the body, the lips on the face are very unique. Its texture and type differ from the rest of the body. For the lips to look their best, ensure you hydrate them enough with a lip balm or a cream. These come in different flavours and you can be picky about the one you plan to use.
- skin careHow To Improve Firmness Of Your Skin As You Age: 10-Point Guide For Everyone Over 35
- skin careHave Oily Skin And Can’t Figure Out A Skincare Routine? Here Are Some Tips!
- skin careFrom Kitchen To Your Face: Vegetables You Can Use On Your Skin
- body careFather’s Day 2022: 5 Grooming Products To Gift Your Dad And Show Him That You Care
- make up tips7 Beauty And Makeup Lessons You Need To Take From Katrina Kaif’s Instagram Feed
- skin careOn Erica Fernandes Birthday, 3 Skin Care Routines From The Diva’s YouTube Channel For Flawless Skin
- body careMother’s Day Special: 16 Easy And Effective Beauty Tips For Busy Moms
- skin careHoli 2022: Skin And Hair Care Tips To Protect Them From Damage On This Festival Of Colours
- skin careHappy Chocolate Day 2021: 5 Must-Buy Chocolate Based Beauty Products And Their Benefits
- skin careKareena Kapoor Khan’s Pregnancy Glow Is Unmissable, As She Performs Yoga Flaunting Her Baby Bump
- skin careJennifer Lopez Removes All Her Makeup And Shows Off Her More Glowing Natural Skin In The Latest Video
- skin careSoon-To-Be Mom Anushka Sharma Oozes Pregnancy Glow In Her Latest Covershoot; Pictures Inside!