Mayonnaise might not necessarily be a part of your daily diet, especially if you're a healthy eater.
But this doesn't imply that you should be robbed off the incredible beauty benefits of mayo.
This food is very much essential for our external body. Mayo contains canola oil, water, liquid whole egg, vinegar, salt, liquid yolk, sugar, spices, concentrated lemon juice and calcium disodium EDTA.
Mayo is very beneficial when applied topically on the skin, hair and nails.
In this article, we have listed some of the best beauty benefits of using mayonnaise and applying it externally. Read further to check these out.
1. Best Natural Skin Hydrator:
As it is rich in oils and egg, mayo turns out to be the best natural skin hydrator. It preserves the moisture in dry skin cells.
2. Moisturizes Dry And Frizzy Hair:
You can soften straw-like hair and wild, frizzy curls with the help of mayonnaise. It helps seal the moisture into the dry hair cells. This helps in hydrating the hair and helps make it more manageable. Hence, mayonnaise is the best for dry hair.
3. Calms Skin Inflammation:
In cases of skin inflammation, mayo provides a soothing and cool relief. It helps soothe the inflamed skin and reduces the redness. You can slather mayonnaise on to the dry and inflamed skin to relieve the burn and pain.
4. Elbow And Knee Softener:
You can moisturize the rough patches of the skin like your elbows, knees and heels with a dollop of mayo. Leave it on for 15-20 minutes before a shower. The fats and oils in it will help soften these areas.
5. Removes Dead Skin Cells:
You can dissolve the excess dead cells with mayonnaise. You can apply it on the flaky skin to soften it. Leaving it on for fifteen minutes and wiping it off will leave you with soft and smooth skin.
6. Strengthens Your Nails:
Mayo contains fat that helps strengthen and nourish the cuticles by hydrating them. Massage your nails with some mayo and wash it off after 2 minutes. This is one of the top beauty benefits of mayonnaise.
- 10 Worst Healthy Foods To Avoid
- Amazing Mayonnaise Face Mask Recipes You Need For Flawless Skin
- Paneer Bhurji Macaroni Recipe
- Ways To Get Glossy Hair With Apple Cider Vinegar
- You Must Never Eat These Foods For Lunch! Watch Out!
- Cold Vegetable Sandwich Recipe | Hung Curd And Mayonnaise Sandwich Recipe
- Benefits & Ways Of Using Mayonnaise For Hair Care
- DIY: Mayonnaise And Oatmeal Foot Scrub
- New And Innovative Ways To Take Care Of Your Skin This Holi
- Amazing Inexpensive Products You Need To Add To Your Skin Care Now!
- How To Take Care Of Your Skin Before And After Holi
- Types Of Juices And Natural Ingredients For Tanned Skin
- Top Essential Oils and Their Magical Effects On Skin And Hair