- 50 min ago Viral Video Of Pigeons Wearing Hats In Las Vegas Got Twitterati Explode With Reactions
- 1 hr ago Scientists Develop Carbon Dioxide Eating Bacteria, A New Hope For Climate Emergency?
- 3 hrs ago Here Is How You Can Recreate Priyanka Chopra’s Glam And Bold Make-up Look
- 3 hrs ago Indian-Origin Scientist Finds A Way To Fix Leaky Gut By Dead Probiotics
- News Tantrik 'rapes' 21-year-old for Nikah Halala after husband gives Triple Talaq
- Movies Alia Bhatt Beats Deepika Padukone, Named The Sexiest Asian Woman Of 2019
- Technology Xiaomi Launches Gigabee Smart Walkie-Talkie: Price And Features
- Sports Is Rishabh Pant dating Urvashi Rautela? India cricketer goes out with Bollywood actress for late-night dinner in Mumbai
- Automobiles Maserati Levante, Ghibli & Quattroporte Launched With V6 Petrol Engines
- Finance Retail Inflation Spikes In November To 5.54% On Costly Food Items
- Travel 10 Beaches To Enjoy A Sunny Christmas With Your Family!
- Education AIIMS BSc Nursing 2020 Registration Process Started
The task of finding your perfect beauty product is definitely an excruciating one. And once you select your favourite product/brand/colour, then you might want to flaunt the cosmetic every day!
But did you know that using some kind of makeup products can be doing you more harm than good, upon continuous usage?
Using these every day can spell havoc on your skin/hair health. So, what you used to make yourself to look better will only end up making you look bad.
Hence, it is necessary to exercise caution while using some kind of makeup products every day.
There are certain makeup products that are to be not used every day. In this article, we have listed for you a few of those, which you must make sure not to use on a daily basis.
So, read further to know more about the makeup products you must avoid using every day.
1. Dry Shampoo:
When you don't have the time to take a hair shower, we all go for a dry shampoo. But overuse of this hair saver must be strictly avoided. Using this every day can make your hair turn brittle and dry. It can also lead to breakage and damage overtime.
2. Deep Conditioner:
Giving your hair a deep conditioning can make it look and feel healthy. Overuse of this can, however, can make your hair more dry and throw off the natural pH balance of the scalp. It is one of the products to be not used every day.
3. Medicated Lip Balm:
Medicated lip balm can save you from chapped lips. But using this from time to time can only make your chapped lip situation more worse.
4. Makeup Primer:
Everyone is a big fan of the primer, as it can make your face look flawless. But did you know that the silicone content in this makeup product can clog pores with oils and sweat that can lead to breakouts?
5. Waterproof Mascara:
Yes, it will definitely give you that long and fuller eyelash look. But waterproof mascara can actually dry out your lashes upon regular use. It is a strict No-No for every day use.
6. Self Tanner:
Yes, most of the people out there want that sun-kissed look. But using a self tanner every day can only create problems for your skin. This is one of the makeup products you must avoid using every day.