- News Right-wing group activist announces Rs 10 lakh bounty to kill Amulya Leona for pro-Pak slogan
- Sports Chelsea 2-1 Tottenham: Giroud and Alonso on target in first win in five
- Movies Trisha Gets Slammed By Paramapadham Vilayattu Producers For Skipping Film Promotions
- Technology NASA Insight Lander To Help Mars Mole Probe Make A Move
- Finance 4 Factors That Could Affect Markets This Week
- Automobiles Urban Mobility Lab Launched In Bangalore By Rocky Mountain Institute And Micelio
- Education Top 20 Universities In Emerging Economies University Rankings 2020
- Travel Top 6 Places To Visit In India To Observe Maha Shivratri!
The task of finding your perfect beauty product is definitely an excruciating one. And once you select your favourite product/brand/colour, then you might want to flaunt the cosmetic every day!
But did you know that using some kind of makeup products can be doing you more harm than good, upon continuous usage?
Using these every day can spell havoc on your skin/hair health. So, what you used to make yourself to look better will only end up making you look bad.
Hence, it is necessary to exercise caution while using some kind of makeup products every day.
There are certain makeup products that are to be not used every day. In this article, we have listed for you a few of those, which you must make sure not to use on a daily basis.
So, read further to know more about the makeup products you must avoid using every day.
1. Dry Shampoo:
When you don't have the time to take a hair shower, we all go for a dry shampoo. But overuse of this hair saver must be strictly avoided. Using this every day can make your hair turn brittle and dry. It can also lead to breakage and damage overtime.
2. Deep Conditioner:
Giving your hair a deep conditioning can make it look and feel healthy. Overuse of this can, however, can make your hair more dry and throw off the natural pH balance of the scalp. It is one of the products to be not used every day.
3. Medicated Lip Balm:
Medicated lip balm can save you from chapped lips. But using this from time to time can only make your chapped lip situation more worse.
4. Makeup Primer:
Everyone is a big fan of the primer, as it can make your face look flawless. But did you know that the silicone content in this makeup product can clog pores with oils and sweat that can lead to breakouts?
5. Waterproof Mascara:
Yes, it will definitely give you that long and fuller eyelash look. But waterproof mascara can actually dry out your lashes upon regular use. It is a strict No-No for every day use.
6. Self Tanner:
Yes, most of the people out there want that sun-kissed look. But using a self tanner every day can only create problems for your skin. This is one of the makeup products you must avoid using every day.