- 1 hr ago A 12-Year-Old Colour-Blind Boy Gets Emotional After He Sees Colours For The First Time
- 4 hrs ago Hina Khan’s Mesmerising Blue Eye Make-up Is All You Need To Slay This Holiday Season
- 4 hrs ago Rasika Dugal's Black Outfit Can Easily Elevate Your Formal Look
- 6 hrs ago Instagram Beauty Trends Of The Week: Deepika Padukone, Ranveer Singh, Kareena Kapoor & More
- Movies Actor Vijay Verma Is All Set To Star In Reema Kagti’s New Web Series Titled Fallen
- News CAB protest: UGC NET exam in Assam, Meghalaya postponed; govt employees to cease work on Dec 18
- Sports Guwahati T20 International: BCCI, Assam CA to 'monitor' situation
- Technology How To Get Numeric Keypad In Windows
- Automobiles Volvo XC40 T4 R-Design Petrol Launched In India At Rs 39.90 Lakh, Ex-Showroom
- Finance RBI To Offer Liquidity Support Scheme For 24X7 Functionality Of Neft
- Travel How Christmas Is Celebrated In Different Parts Of India
- Education AIIMS BSc Nursing 2020 Registration Process Started
During olden times, thin eyebrows were in rage because it did help to add drama and effect to the face. However, days have changed and so has the fashion sense! We have shared certain tips for girls with thin eyebrows and don't know what to do about it.
Thicker and bolder eyebrows are totally in these days, which means it really becomes difficult to manage thin eyebrows and you have to look for tips on how to shape thin eyebrows to make them appear good.
There are several ways to make your eyebrows look big and bold naturally, but for most of them, eyebrows tend to remain sparse forever. However, even if your eyebrows are thin and sparse naturally, here are some life-saving tips for you.
So, here are the tips that girls with thin eyebrows could use. Take a look.
1. Boost The Hair Growth
One ultimate idea to enjoy fuller and broader eyebrows is to grow your eyebrows fully by putting down the tweezers. You may feel awkward for some time, but have the patience for some time and allow the hair to grow like how you want it to be. Allow the hair of your eyebrows to reach its full potential in length.
2. Shape Them Professionally
You may be tempted to shape your eyebrows soon after they grow to the full length. But wait until you take a risk with your fully grown eyebrows. Make sure you know an expert in the city who can shape your eyebrows and make them appear broad and fuller than usual. You can get them professionally shaped by opting to several methods like threading, tweezing or waxing.
3. Use Of Brow Filler
Brow filler should be your best friend when you are dealing with thin eyebrows. Brow filler can not only change your eyebrow shape, but it can change your life forever. Apply some brow gel on your brows with the help of an angled brush, as this is the most precise method. Women usually opt to use eyebrow pencils that help them to shape the eyebrows better and make them appear more natural. No matter what the process is that you are using, brow fillers are really magical.
4. Massage With Castor Oil
Massaging your eyebrows with castor oil is an ultimate idea to boost the hair growth and make them appear broad and strong. You should massage your eyebrows with castor oil or coconut oil daily, as it helps to boost the circulation of blood around the area. Due to the increased flow of blood to the follicles, it will help to make the eyebrows look bigger, broader and more longer. Take some castor oil and heat it for some time. Now, massage your brows with the castor oil and leave it overnight.
5. Exfoliate Your Skin
You should exfoliate your skin, as it helps to boost the growth of hair by eradicating the dead cells and tissues. Make sure you scrub the area in a circular direction and not harshly. Exfoliating the skin can also help to boost the flow of blood in the area, thus improving the growth of hair. Exfoliating the area twice in a week can help to bring a lot of difference.
6. The Onion Juice Treatment
Onion juice treatment is an excellent way to boost the growth of hair follicles and get a fuller eyebrow. Applying some onion juice on the eyebrows can help to boost the hair growth and also help to make your brows look big. Due to sulphur present in the onion, it helps to encourage the blood circulation, further boosting the hair growth in a person. Apply some onion juice and then leave it for several minutes before washing it off.