- 2 hrs ago On Vicky Kaushal’s Birthday, His Super-Cool Hairstyles From Masaan, Manmarziyaan, And Sanju
- 4 hrs ago Weekly Horoscope: 16 May To 22 May
- 6 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 16 May 2021
- 17 hrs ago Akshaya Patra Starts COVID-19 Relief Feeding Centre In Bengaluru, Home Minister of Karnataka Launches the Prog
- News Goa Medical College: Oxygen supply streamlining, says Health minister; Toll reaches 83
- Sports Former Saurashtra cricketer, BCCI referee Rajendrasinh Jadeja passes away due to COVID-19
- Movies Amazon India Launches MiniTV – A Free Video Streaming Service
- Technology Looking For COVID-19 Vaccine Slot? These CoWIN Tips Might Be Useful
- Finance Post Office Vs Bank Deposits: Why Post Office Is Better Choice?
- Automobiles Datsun Cars Offers & Discount For May 2021: Up To Rs 40,000 Benefits Across Models
- Education IIIT-Delhi Announces Season 5 Of The Summer Camp For Government School Students
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Gujarat In May
Exposure of the skin to dirt and dust makes it dull and doomed. No woman wants to carry such a skin and immediately hunts for skin-whitening mask recipes. Usually, skin-whitening mask recipes are elaborate and today's women do not really have so much time in hand.
Considering the time factor as a primary concern, here are skin-whitening mask recipes that can be prepared at home with simple kitchen ingredients alone.
Though preparing these skin-whitening masks does not take much time, ensure you let them be on your skin for a little longer time, in order to see a noticeable change.
These skin-whitening masks react on the skin cells and pores, clearing and clarifying the pores for a clearer skin. Take a look.
Lemon Juice + Milk
- With lemon juice, you'd have to mix cold milk. If it is too thick, add some extra water.
- Coat this all over your dull skin, wait for 15 minutes and then wash off.
- As the smell of this is not very tempting, you can use this lemon juice and milk skin-whitening mask before bath.
Tomato, Curd + Oatmeal
- Cut the tomatoes and grind into a puree.
- Hang the curd and use the hung curd only.
- Mix tomato puree and the hung curd. This completes your skin-whitening mask recipe.
- Adding oatmeal powder makes it a scrub for your skin.
- Massage it all over your dull skin and wash with cold water.
Orange Peel + Curd
- Preparing orange peel at home is a little long process, and you can always go for readymade orange peel powder.
- Mix the orange peel powder with hung curd and massage it on your skin.
- This gets dried off quickly, and you can wash it off with cold water.
Gram Flour + Water
- To a teaspoon of gram flour, add half a cup of water. The texture of the mix can be little liquid like.
- Apply the gram flour mix all over your dull skin, let it dry and wash off.
- The best part about going for the gram flour skin-whitening mask is that it shows instant results.
Honey, Lemon Juice, Milk Powder + Almond Oil
- Though the ingredient list looks long, but preparing this skin whitening mask is easy if you have all the four ingredients.
- To half a tablespoon of raw honey, squeeze a lemon, add a pinch of milk powder and mix. To the light yellow-coloured mix, pour a few drops of almond oil and apply it on your skin.
- After 15 minutes, wash off with cold water.
Pumpkin, Honey + Milk
- Take five to eight small pumpkin pieces and grind them to a paste.
- To the pumpkin paste, add half a tablespoon of raw honey with two tablespoons of milk.
- When all are mixed well, coat the mix all over your skin, wait for 20 minutes and wash with cold water.
- You can prepare the pumpkin skin-whitening mask and store it in the refrigerator for a day.