- 1 hr ago Anushka Sharma Stuns Us With Her Androgynous Outfit And Impressive Ear Jewellery
- 2 hrs ago 8 Reasons Why Your Sister Can Be Your Best Friend
- 2 hrs ago Chafing: Causes, Symptoms, Complications, Treatment & Prevention
- 2 hrs ago Katrina Kaif And Other Leading Celebs Make A Red Splash At The Vogue Women Of The Year Awards
- News Pakistan stops postal mail service from India: Ravi Shankar Prasad
- Movies Yash Recounts His Trip To America; Scary Experiences Made Him Return To India!
- Technology Most Trending Smartphones Of Last Week: Google Pixel 4 XL, OnePlus 7T Pro, Redmi Note 8 Pro And More
- Finance Reliance Jio Marginally Cuts Prices Of Some Tariff Packs And Adjusts IUC
- Sports MS Dhoni spotted driving Nissan Jonga on Ranchi roads, shows his love for Indian Army
- Automobiles Honda CBR 650R Sold Out In India: Bookings For The Motorcycle Put On Hold Temporarily
- Travel 8 Amazing and Affordable Winter Vacation Destinations In India
- Education 5 Things Students Should Know About MHRD Internship Scheme
The under eye are is pretty much the most sensitive area of the skin. The skin there is really thin and that is why it needs a little bit of extra care. We will tell you how to use vitamin E pills for the under eye area.
The under eye area would be needing a lot more than just your regular moisturiser when it comes to taking care of the area. But buying an eye cream can be a little bit too hefty on our pockets at times, as most of them are extremely costly, even the drug store brands.
Vitamin E pills can be an easy solution to this problem. The best part is that they are easy to find and are very economical. Here's how you can use vitamin E pills on the under eye area.
You can directly use the oil to massage the under eye area. This works as a great remedy for dark circles and even for crow's feet. Do this every night before you sleep. Make sure that when you massage, your skin absorbs all the oil so that none of it gets into your eyes.
2. Mix With Cream:
You can mix vitamin E oil from the pills with your regular moisturiser to turn it into an eye cream. Massage this on every night before you sleep.
3. Mix With Oil:
You can even mix vitamin E oil with any other carrier oil like almond oil or olive oil, even with baby oil, if you are not entirely comfortable with using the oil from vitamin E capsules directly on your skin.
4. As A Mask:
You can massage the oil on to the under eye area and gently wipe it off after fifteen minutes. In this way it works as a mask for the under eye area. This helps reduce dark circles and crow's feet.
5. With Coffee:
Make a gel by leaving coffee powder in some vitamin E oil. Leave this mixture to sort of brew overnight and use it on your under eye area in the morning. This is like a magic cure for puffy eyes. The caffeine in coffee works to de-puff the area.