- 11 min ago Netizens Applaud As Climate Activist Greta Thunberg Becomes Youngest Time Person Of The Year
- 41 min ago Bangalore School Kids Deliver An Impressive Rendition Of 'Believer' & Imagine Dragons Love It
- 51 min ago Deepika Padukone Takes Fashion Game To Another Level With Her Gorgeous Pink Ensemble
- 1 hr ago 5 Facts About Bougainville - The World's Newest Nation'
- Technology Syska Smart Tube Light Launched In India: Price, Features And More
- Movies Priyanka Chopra And Nick Jonas To Produce A Show On Indian Sangeet Ceremony For Amazon Prime
- News 3-member panel headed by Retired Justice V S Sirpurkar to probe Hyderabad encounter: CJI to T'gana
- Sports Ranji Trophy matches in Guwahati, Agartala suspended due to unrest, curfew
- Finance Time To Be A Little Cautious On The Markets
- Travel 10 Best Places In India To Enjoy Christmas Vacation With Family
- Automobiles Orxa Mantis Electric Performance Motorcycle Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
Ubtans are the best-kept Indian secrets for glowing skin. They are usually a blend of different herbs in powdered form that can be made into a face pack. This homemade ubtan, which we have mentioned below, is perfect for brides.
This doesn't mean that you can't indulge in this face pack if you aren't a bride. After all, we all like to indulge in a bit of bride-like pampering every once in a while, don't we? Everyone wants to achieve that enviable bride-like glow.
That glow comes from a lot of fancy ubtan recipes. The haldi ceremony is one of the most important ceremonies in the Indian wedding culture because of how it makes the bride appear radiant. There are many different ways you can make the bridal ubtans.
Here is one of our favourite bridal ubtans using oatmeal, and a few other ingredients. So, keep reading to find out more about this homemade ubtan for brides with oatmeal.
What You'll Need:
Oatmeal - 2 tbsp
Masoor Dal - 1 tsp
Rice Powder - 2 tsp
Turmeric - 1 tsp
1. Step 1: Crush oatmeal, masoor daal and rice powder separately and then mix them all together.
2. Step 2: Add turmeric to this and a few drops of rose water. By adding water, mix everything into a thick paste.
3. Step 3: If you are looking for moisturisation, you could also add a little milk cream to this homemade ubtan recipe for brides.
4. Step 4: Apply this all over your face. You can even use this on your entire body for the entire body to be radiant. Tweak the content as per the requirement.
5. Step 5: Rub this all over in slow motions. This bridal ubtan recipe using oatmeal will help get rid of the dead skin cells and give your body and face a nice radiance.