- Movies AVTA 2019 Winners List: Harshad Chopda, Erica Fernandes & Others Bag Awards
- Technology Week 46, 2019 Launch Roundup: Sharp AQUOS V, Realme X2 Pro, Vivo S5, Motorola Razr And More
- News Jharkhand Polls: Cong fields Gourav Vallabh against CM Raghubar Das from Jamshedpur East
- Sports Afghanistan vs West Indies, 2nd T20I: Janat picks 5/11 as Afghanistan level series against West Indies
- Automobiles Bajaj Working On A More Powerful Electric Scooter To Be Sold Under KTM Or Husqvarna Branding
- Travel Hajo - The Pride Of Assam
- Finance Anil Ambani And 4 Others Resign As RCom Directors
- Education JEE Main 2020 Sample Question Paper With Solution For Numerical Value Section
A majority of women these days have large pores on their face that brings down their beauty quotient and causes other skin problems.
Large pores on the face don't just look unsightly, but they may also cause blemishes and acne breakouts. Several factors such as an improper skin care routine, sun damage, exposure to pollution, etc., can cause enlargement of skin pores.
Fortunately, this is a kind of skin problem that can be taken care of at the comfort of your home. Yep, you read that right. Natural ingredients can be used to prepare face masks at home that can help you combat the problem of large pores.
These remedial ingredients are loaded with properties that can naturally shrink large pores without causing any damage to the skin.
Today, at Boldsky, we have curated a list of homemade face masks that can shrink large pores. Try applying them on a weekly basis to make large pores a thing of the past.
Take a peek at these wonderful homemade face packs that can effectively shrink large pores and prevent acne breakouts.
1. Sugar With Lemon Juice And Olive Oil
Blend 2 teaspoons of sugar in a blender and then mix the powder with 2 teaspoons of fresh lemon juice and 1 teaspoon of extra virgin olive oil. Once the mask is prepared, you can apply it on the affected areas. Let it dry for 15 minutes before washing it off.
2. Fuller's Earth And Honey
Mix both, that is Fuller's earth and honey, in equal quantities and slather the mask all over the troubling areas of your face. Let the mask settle on your skin for 20 minutes. Then, use a face wash to clean off the face mask. Repeat this once a week for shrinking large pores.
3. Baking Soda With Apple Cider Vinegar And Lemon Juice
Take a pinch of baking soda and mix it with 2-3 drops of apple cider vinegar, 1 teaspoon of each lemon juice and distilled water. Prepare this pore-shrinking mix and evenly apply it on your face. Wash it off after 15 minutes. Repeat the process once in 2 weeks for effective results.
4. Egg White With Lemon Juice And Honey
Mix 1 egg white with 2 teaspoons of lemon juice and 1 tablespoon of honey. Gently apply this homemade mask all over your face. Allow it to dry before rinsing it thoroughly with tepid water. Do this once a week for getting rid of large pores.
5. Banana With Yogurt And Honey
Mash a ripe banana and mix it with 2 teaspoons of yogurt and 1 teaspoon of honey. Gently smear the mask all over the pores. Let it dry before washing it off. Follow up by applying a mild moisturiser. Apply this homemade face mask once a week for the purpose of shrinking large pores.
6. Oatmeal With Honey And Lemon Juice
Take 1 tablespoon of prepared oatmeal and combine it with 1 teaspoon of honey and 2 teaspoons of lemon juice. Apply the face mask in a usual manner and leave it for a few minutes to dry. This amazing face mask can be applied on a weekly basis to combat the large pores problem.
7. Papaya Pulp With Honey And Milk
Take 2 teaspoons of papaya pulp, 1 tablespoon of honey and 1 teaspoon of raw milk. Mix them together and gently apply this mix onto your skin. Let it dry in the usual manner and then wash off your face. Repeat this natural treatment once a week for shrinking large pores.