Blackheads happen at different parts of the body and there is no single remedy for it. Depending on which area of the body you are looking at to treat the blackheads, you have to pick a relevant remedy.
Today, we will be discussing about the problem of chin blackheads. Chin blackheads can be caused due to the extra oil and sebum buildup on your skin that grabs dirt and grime, leading to blackheads.
Simple, but effective, remedies can help treat this issue. And there are specific home remedies that target chin blackheads alone, which you need to be aware of. So, read further to know more.
1 tablespoon of bentonite clay
1/2 a small cup of apple cider vinegar
- Mix the clay and ACV into a thick paste, apply on the blackheads, wait for 15 minutes and then wash it off.
- Benotine clay shows its effect on chin blackheads at first go and you will see a distinct difference.
- If ACV gives a burning sensation to the skin, you can use water as well but increase the time you leave it to dry.
1 tablespoon of orange peel powder
3 tablespoons of fresh lime juice
- Sun dry orange peels for more than a week. When completely dried, blend it in the mixer to a powdered form. You can also get readymade orange peel from the market.
- Mix orange peel powder with lime juice and scrub this on your chin, every alternate day, for 10 minutes.
- Do wash and moisturize at the end.
- Try applying orange peel or paste on the affected area and leave it on for at least 15 minutes.
Aloe Vera Gel
1 aloe vera leaf
Cut the aloe vera leaf, scoop out the gel.
Coat your chin with the natural aloe vera gel such that it is like a mask.
Wait for 15 minutes and then wash with lukewarm water.
Moisturize at the end.
You can repeat this aloe vera gel treatment on blackheads for up to three times a week.
Milk And Honey Strips
1 tablespoon of milk
1 tablespoon of organic honey
- Mix the milk and honey in raw form. Microwave this for 30 seconds and then allow it to cool.
- Take cotton pads, dip in the milk and honey mix and apply it on the blackhead area of your chin.
- Let the cotton pad dry on your chin area and then remove it.
- This is a time-taking method but the result is quick.
Cinnamon And Honey Strips
2 teaspoons of cinnamon powder
1 tablespoon of raw honey
Mix the cinnamon powder and honey.
Dip the cotton pads in the mixture, and coat your blackhead area with this mix and then, wash off with cold water.
Leave it on for 15 minutes and then rinse.
Jojoba Oil And Granular Sugar
2 teaspoons of granular sugar
2 tablespoons of jojoba oil
Mix the oil and sugar to make a scrub. Do not over-mix such that the sugar starts to melt.
Scrub this on the blackheads and leave for 15 minutes. Do not massage too harsh.
Wash the area with lukewarm water. Initially, it may appear a little red.
1 tablespoon baking powder
1/2 a small cup of water
- Mix the baking powder and water to a thick pack.
- Apply it on your chin so that it coats well.
- Wait for 15 minutes and then, wash with lukewarm water.
- Do moisturize at the end of the method.
Curd And Oatmeal
1 tablespoon of curd (hung)
1 tsp of powdered oatmeal
Blend the oatmeal in a mixer to make a powder.
- Mix the oatmeal powder in curd and scrub this on your blackhead-prone chin.
- Ensure you wash with lukewarm water when done with the scrubbing.
- There is no wait time for this remedy and you can wash it off thoroughly.
Epsom Salt With Water
1 teaspoon of Epsom salt
5 drops of iodine
1/2 a small cup of hot water
- Mix the Epsom salt in hot water and let this cool.
- Add drops of iodine to the Epsom salt mix.
- Then, cleanse the chin blackhead area with this mix.
- This one takes time to show results and is not an instant remedy for chin blackheads.
Any white toothpaste
1 old toothbrush
- Spread the toothpaste all over the chin blackhead region.
- Use the old toothbrush to massage on the area for 5-7 minutes.
- Wash with cold water.
- Please do not use a new toothbrush on the skin. It can lead to wounds being formed.
- Home Remedies To Get Rid Of Dark Skin Around Lips and Chin
- This Is What Your Face Can Reveal About Your Health & Lifestyle
- What To Do If You Suddenly Get Hair On Your Chin
- How To Get Rid Of Wrinkles On Chin
- Irked By That Double Chin? Try These 10 Ways To Kiss It Goodbye
- White Vinegar To Solve All Your Beauty Problems
- How To Use Baking Soda To Get Rid Of Blackheads On Nose
- 17 Effective Remedies For Treating Blackheads At Home
- Skin Care Tips Mums At Home Should Follow
- Dental Floss: Your Remedy For Blackheads!
- Effective DIY 2-Ingredient Masks To Banish Blackheads
- How To Make Blackhead Remover At Home
- DIY: Ubtan Face Mask Recipe For Skin Lightening