Winter season has arrived in its full glory and brought a host of skin problems with it.
Plummeting temperature, lack of moisture in air, etc., can strip your skin off of its natural moisture and leave it feeling dry and scaly.
That is why, it is crucial to take extra care of your skin during this time of the year. And, the best way to do that would be by treating your skin with face packs that can prevent dryness.
There are scores of natural ingredients that can be used for preparing face packs. However, fruits such as banana, avocado, etc., are known to be extra effective in warding off skin problems that occur during the winter season.
These fruits are replete with skin-nourishing antioxidants and vitamins that can keep your skin well hydrated and moisturized at all times possible.
Here are some of the easy-to-make fruit face packs that can prevent your skin from getting too dry during the winter season.
1. Pomegranate Face Pack
- Mix 1 teaspoon of pomegranate juice with ½ a teaspoon of gram flour.
- Spread the resulting pack on your face and leave it there for 10 minutes.
- Wash off with tepid water and spray a toner on your face.
- Twice a month, use this pack to keep dryness at bay.
2. Orange Face Pack
- Combine 2 teaspoons of aloe vera gel with 1 teaspoon of orange juice.
- Smear the pack on your face and allow it to sit there for a good 10 minutes.
- Rinse off the residue with tepid water and follow up by applying a light moisturizer.
- Weekly application of this incredible pack can prevent your skin from getting dry and scaly.
3. Banana Face Pack
- Simply mash a banana and mix it with 1 teaspoon of coconut oil.
- Slather it on your face and allow it to dry for a little while before washing it off with tepid water.
- Pat your face dry and apply a light moisturizer.
- Use this pack twice a week to ward off dryness from your skin.
4. Apple Face Pack
- Mash a piece of an apple and mix it with 1 teaspoon of honey.
- Cover your face with the prepared pack and permit it to stay there for about 10 minutes.
- Wash off with tepid water and repeat the process again after a week for best results.
5. Avocado Face Pack
- Mash an avocado and slather the paste-like material all over your face.
- Let it settle in your skin for about 10 minutes before washing it off with tepid water.
- Use this skin-nourishing pack on a biweekly basis to get soft and smooth skin.
6. Grapes Face Pack
- Crush a handful of grapes and mix it with 1 teaspoon of olive oil.
- Smear the pack on your face and allow it to stay there for about 10 minutes.
- Rinse off the residue with tepid water.
- Treat your skin with this fruit face pack at least twice a month to get great results.
7. Pears Face Pack
- Just mash a ripe pear and mix it with ½ a teaspoon of almond oil.
- Evenly spread the material all over your face and keep it there for a good 10 minutes.
- Use tepid water to rinse off the residue.
- Make this fruit face pack a part of your biweekly beauty routine for desired results.
8. Strawberry Face Pack
- Simply mash a ripe strawberry and mix it with 1 teaspoon of rose water.
- Put the pack on your face and after 10 minutes, use tepid water to wash off the residue.
- Once a week, pamper your skin with this fruit face pack for getting great results.
- Do You Know These 11 Health Benefits Of The Persimmon Fruit?
- Quick Tips To Get Rid Of Fruit Flies
- Advantages Of Having Watermelon During Pregnancy
- 10 Foods That Curb Sugar Cravings
- 11 Effective Juices For Dengue Fever
- 10 Exceptional Benefits You Can Derive From Eating Oranges
- Phalsa And Raspberry Bomb Recipe
- 10 Types Of Facial According To Your Skin Type And Concern
- Lychee Deaths Caused By Pesticides; Ways To Remove Pesticides From Fruits
- Reasons You Should Eat More Plums During Monsoon
- Important Things That You Need To Know About Fruit Labels Before Buying Them
- List Of Fruits That You Can Directly Apply On Skin In A Juice Or Pureed Form