- 10 hrs ago What Happens To Your Body When You're Not Eating Enough Vegetables?
- 13 hrs ago Lakshmi Manchu Gives Us Two Stunning Saree Goals; Which One Will You Pick?
- 14 hrs ago Look Fabulous In 5 Minutes! Jacqueline Fernandez-Inspired Cute Braid Is Easy And Quick Hairstyle For Everyday
- 17 hrs ago Ram Navami 2021: Powerful Mantras Of Lord Rama That You Can Chant
- Sports IPL 2021: Started taking more risks, I’m very relaxed these days: Dhawan after guiding Delhi to win
- Movies Atharvaa Tests Positive For COVID-19; Reveals That He Has Mild Symptoms
- News Fight against coronavirus, not farmers: Samyukta Kisan Morcha to govt
- Technology Vivo V21 Full Specs Tipped Ahead Of Launch; Dimensity 800U SoC, 64MP Triple Camera Confirmed
- Education JEE Main Exam 2021 News: JEE Main 2021 Postponed For April Session, Dates To Announced Later. Check Details
- Finance 7 Best MidCap Mutual Funds That Gave up to 60% Returns in 1 year
- Automobiles KTM 1290 Super Duke Sells Out: 500 Units Of The Limited-Edition Motorcycle Sold In Just 48 Minutes
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Manali In April
Many of them believe fair skin is a definition of beauty and hence they opt for skin bleaching. Bleaching the skin is a cost effective and easy way to get fair skin overnight.
Bleaching of skin is an easy home remedy a woman can opt for rather than going under the knife for skin-lightening and other hair removal treatments.
Using a good quality bleach can help to promote fair and glowing skin. It also helps in removing blemishes and dark spots on the face, thus giving you a clear and youthful skin.
Well, you should be very cautious while using a bleach, as it can sometimes lead to burns on the skin. So, before you bleach your skin or opt for this method, here are some things to take care of.
1. Patch Test
Before applying bleach on the face, always try it on small areas such as hands. Apply the bleach, leave it on for some time and wash it off with water. Using bleach on a small area may help to understand if the product is suitable for your skin or not. Also, if you feel itching or irritation on the skin, don't use it on your face.
2. Ensure The Quality
Another important thing you should consider is to ensure the quality of the product and also check out the chemical ingredients used in it. You should always look out for natural ingredients in the bleach, so that it does not affect your skin. Prevent using bleach that contains ingredients your skin is allergic to.
3. Follow The Instructions
You should always follow the instructions mentioned on the product, in order to prevent skin damage. Using too less or too much of bleach on the skin may lead to skin burns and hence it is very important to use the bleach properly. Read the instructions mentioned on the cover and then start using it.
4. Prevent Using Hot Water
Once you have bleached your skin, you should prevent using hot water on the skin. Using hot water on the bleached skin may leave you with irritated and inflamed skin. Bleaching skin is highly sensitive and hence the use of hot water should be restricted.
5. Prevent Direct Sunlight
Once you have bleached your skin, you should prevent going out under the sun. You should prefer covering your skin, so that the direct sunlight does not affect the skin. Due to harmful UVA and UVB rays of the sun, it may react with the ingredients in the bleach, thus leading to breakouts, boils and serious acne on the skin. It is advised that you should not go out for 8 hours after bleaching the skin.
6. Do Not Overdo It
You should never overdo with a bleach, as an excessive amount of bleach on the skin may not give you fair skin, but give you scars and burns on the skin. Bleach should always be used in the appropriate amount prescribed in the product. Apart from this, bleaching your skin regularly is not safe, as it may harm your skin drastically. You should prefer bleaching your skin just once in a month and not more than that.
7. Do Not Apply Anything On The Skin Soon After
You should take precautions after applying a bleach on the skin, as it may affect the skin to a great extent. It is advised that you should not apply anything on the skin after bleaching for at least 10 hours, so that the results are optimized. And hence, it may be the reason why it is said that bleaching of skin should always be done at night.
8. Target The Areas
There are some areas on the skin which are comparatively darker than the rest of your other fairer body parts. Before bleaching your skin, you should work according to the targeted areas. For example, if the hair around the lips is thicker than the rest of the face, you should start from there. It will help to bleach the hair properly and then you can wash it off. Always apply a thick layer of bleach on dark spots and pigmented areas of the skin.