Wrinkles are signs of ageing and people with mainly dry skin face this issue before time. Premature ageing in people is mainly due to stress and that shows up with its first sign - wrinkles.
Too much stress, exposure to ultraviolet rays, sitting in front of the computer for long, etc., are some of the primary reasons for which wrinkles occur quickly these days to people. This would occur at some point of life and avoiding them is next to impossible.
All we can do is to help the skin retain its elasticity and keep wrinkles away for a longer period of time. No human being wants to look old and wrinkles can surely make you look older than your age. There are precautions we can take to reduce wrinkles or premature ageing, for example, lowering the intake of oily foods or reduce smoking.
There is no point in investing in expensive cosmetic products, going under the knives or depending on Botox treatments. These methods are not just expensive but also very painful. The worst part of these treatments is that they are also not permanent solutions.
Hence, it is better to depend on homemade remedies to curb the wrinkles to have a fresh and glowing skin. We have listed down a few homemade remedies for curbing wrinkles. Take a look.
Egg whites have unbelievable skills in curbing wrinkles, as they are rich in Vitamin E, which is very much helpful in tightening the skin. All you need to do is to dab a certain amount of egg white on your wrinkles.
Let it dry for at least 15 minutes and then wash it off with warm water.
Aloe Vera Pack
• Aloe vera gel
• Egg white
How to make and apply:
• Mix both the ingredients in a bowl and make a paste.
• Massage it around the wrinkles, be it around your eyes or lip corners.
• Leave it on for at least 30 minutes.
• Wash it off with warm water.
• Repeat this after 2-3 days.
You do not need to make any pack for this one. Olive oil in itself has healing qualities of dry skin problems. Massaging olive oil regularly before going to the bed can make your skin look brighter, relieving you from the nasty wrinkles.
As olive oil is a bit expensive, using coconut oil is highly recommended as a daily lotion on the facial areas which are prone to wrinkles. Each day after coming back home, it is necessary to remove the makeup, even the slightest of it. The makeup residuals can cause wrinkles and using coconut oil as a replacement for expensive makeup removers is highly advisable.
What do you need? Just a slice of lemon and you can see magical results on your skin. All you need to do is to rub the slice of lemon and massaging it on the wrinkles on the face. It is not just a bleaching agent, but its citric acid can help to heal the fine lines and wrinkles.
Turmeric has antioxidant formulas to help the skin look brighter. It can also help the skin by solving many skin problems. It also has antiseptic elements to heal the dryness of the skin.
• One tablespoon of turmeric powder
• 2 tablespoons of sugarcane juice
• Take the ingredients and place them in a bowl.
• Mix well and make a fine paste.
• Apply it evenly on the face and neck.
• Keep it on for 10 minutes.
• Rinse with warm water.
• Repeat this after 2-3 days.
Papaya And Banana Mask
• A small piece of papaya
• Half a banana
• Mix the paste well
• Apply it evenly on the face
• Leave it on for 15 minutes
• Rinse it with lukewarm water.
This mask if used twice a week can heal wrinkles, as papaya is rich in enzymes, while banana has a lot of vitamins. Both the nutritional content can help you heal skin problems, especially wrinkles.
• One ripe tomato
• 2 tablespoons of sea salt
• Grind the tomato and keep it in a bowl.
• Mix the sea salt into the paste.
• Mix it well.
• Apply the scrub paste nicely on the face.
• Leave the pack for five minutes.
• Wash it off with lukewarm water.
• Repeat after 7 days.
Tomato can cure the damage caused by the UV rays, healing fine lines and wrinkles due to its beta-carotene formula. Tan can also be removed with this mask.
- 20 Home Remedies For A Youthful Glow
- How Makeup Can Hide Your Wrinkles
- 10 Simple DIY Remedies To Reduce Wrinkles
- Prevent Wrinkles Around The Eyes With These Essential Oils
- How To Treat Forehead Wrinkles
- Causes Of Wrinkles Have Something To Do With Your Health & Not Just Ageing! Find Them Out
- Things All Women Should Know About Their Skin's Health
- 7 Ways Cucumber Slices Can Benefit Your Eyes
- Best Homemade Face Masks To Get Rid Of Wrinkles And Dark Spots
- How To Treat Neck Wrinkles At Home
- Natural Home Remedies To Treat Wrinkles On Hand
- Say Goodbye To Wrinkles With Kiwi Fruit!
- 10 Home Remedies To Reduce Swelling In The Fingers