- 1 hr ago This Viral Video Of Chimpanzee Carefully Washing A T-Shirt Will Leave You Surprised
- 1 hr ago Man Eats 'Banana Art' Worth USD 120,000, Says He Isn't Sorry!
- 3 hrs ago This Company Will Allow Their LGBTQ+ Employees To Avail HR Benefits On Declaring Their Partner
- 3 hrs ago Penile Allergy: Causes, Home Remedies And Prevention
- Sports South Asian Games: Vikas Krishan & Pinki Rani win gold as India finish boxing campaign with 16 medals
- Technology RedmiBook 13 With Intel Core i5/i7 Announced For Around Rs. 43,500
- Movies Shahid Kapoor Reportedly Walks Out Of Awards Show After Organizers Break Promise On Award
- News Concerned over restrictions on fundamental freedom in Kashmir: EU
- Finance Bank Of Baroda Lowers Lending Rate By 20bps
- Travel 7 Beautiful Churches in India For The Perfect Christmas Holiday
- Automobiles Orxa Mantis Electric Performance Motorcycle Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
Sitting near a poolside with a glass of wine can help to de-stress a person! Recently a study noted that drinking one glass of red wine is equal to a 1-hour workout session in the gym!
There are incredible benefits of wine on health and it also equally benefits the skin. With more than 50 varieties of red wine in the market, this healthy drink proves to be incredibly useful when applied on skin.
Due to beneficial ingredients present in the wine, it is considered to be a rich product that can help you give a healthy and glowing skin. From gooseberries to raspberries, all the types of red wine are extremely useful in taking care of the skin.
So, here are the benefist of using wine for your skin care regimen, take a look.
1. Helps To Reduce Blemishes And Acne
Due to loads of antioxidants found in red wine, it can help to prevent an appearance of acne and blemishes on the face. Also due to anti-inflammatory and antiseptic properties found in wine, it helps to prevent acne on the skin and also heals the scars. Red wine, in particular, contains properties that help close the large-sized pores on the skin. To prevent acne, take a few drops of red wine on a cotton ball and massage for some time. Repeat doing this two times in a day and it can help you get a clear and glowing skin.
2. Helps To Give You A Glowing Skin
Getting a clear and glowing skin is a desire of every woman and wine can help you to achieve that. Including wine in your daily routine can help to enhance the appearance of your skin and make it look flawless. Also, red wine helps to pull out toxins and dirt from the skin, thus giving you a clearer complexion. You should take some oats and mix it with red wine. Blend well to make a paste and apply this on your face. Using this mixture twice in a week can help to give you glowing skin.
3. Treats Uneven Skin
Red wine can work as a natural toner that can help to give you a glowing skin. In order to treat dark, rough or dry patches on the skin, you can use wine on a daily basis. Take a cotton ball and soak it in red wine. Now, clean your face with the cotton ball and leave it overnight. This easy trick will help to give you a great complexion.
4. Prevents Sagging Of The Skin
Due to a lot of antioxidants like flavonoids, resveratrol, and tannins found in red wine, it can help to prevent the signs of aging and also give a boost to your sagging skin. Regular application of red organic wine can help to prevent sagging of skin and also reduce fine lines and wrinkles on the face.
Also Read : Ever Tried A Red Wine Facial? Here Are The Benefits!
5. Helps To Treat Oily Skin
Due to natural AHAs, antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties found in red wine, it can help to fight against clogged pores and also against acne that is formed due to an accumulation of oil. Application of wine can prove to be extremely beneficial for people with oily skin, as it can help to treat oily and congested skin.
6. Helps To Remove Tan
Due to amino acids found in red wine, it can help to remove tan from the skin. It works as a natural sunscreen which prevents penetration of the UV rays into the skin. Also, due to antioxidants present in red wine, it can help to prevent sun damage. Take some red wine and mix it with milk powder. Now apply this on your tanned and sun-damaged skin. Apply a thick layer of milk and wine mixture and wash off after some time.