- Movies Aishwarya Lekshmi Is Kochi Times Most Desirable Woman Of 2019
- Sports I-League: Preview: Chennai, Aizawl face-off in a bid to move up the league table
- News Bhim Army chief Chandrashekhar Azad dares RSS chief Mohan Bhagwat to contest elections
- Technology NASA Insight Lander To Help Mars Mole Probe Make A Move
- Finance 4 Factors That Could Affect Markets This Week
- Automobiles Urban Mobility Lab Launched In Bangalore By Rocky Mountain Institute And Micelio
- Education Top 20 Universities In Emerging Economies University Rankings 2020
- Travel Top 6 Places To Visit In India To Observe Maha Shivratri!
Once the wedding date is fixed, there is so much to prepare and plan for your big day. There are so many people to take care of each of the arrangements of the wedding. However, the one part that only the bride herself can take care of solely is her skin.
Trust us, no other member or even the groom does not show interest in the bride's skin care routine before the wedding, yet it is very important.
The skin care regimen of the bride should start immediately once the date is fixed. Bridal skin care takes time to reflect on the skin and hence the earlier it is started, the better it your skin will appear on the D-day.
Now, once the bride-to-be sets her mind to ace up her beauty to-dos, the concern is where to begin from. To help the pretty brides start their beauty care regimen, here is a list of basics that you can begin with.
Each of the bridal homemade skin packs mentioned here should be applied on the skin depending on the problem you want to treat and also the skin type. However, the longer you will add these in your bridal skin preparation - the faster the results will be.
Blackheads: Coriander Leaves And Turmeric Pack
Brides who have excessive blackheads on the face, especially around the nose can treat this with coriander and turmeric pack that shrinks the pores and cleanses the clogged ones as well.
2 teaspoons of turmeric powder
1 small bowl of coriander leaves
2 tablespoons of water
1 small bowl
- Put the turmeric powder and coriander leaves in the mixer. Ensure both are dry. Blend it into a powder.
- Collect the coriander-turmeric powder in a bowl and add water to make it into a paste. Apply the paste all over the blackhead-prone area before going to bed.
- Next morning, you will see the paste has dried up and you can wash it with water.
- Use this bridal homemade face pack twice in a week to see a quick difference.
Skin Tan: Cucumber And Tomato Pack
Cucumber has three benefits on bridal skin - a) treats open pores, b) reduces dark circles, and c) hydrates the skin. Tomatoes help in skin cell repairing and is a key ingredient for glowing skin. Tomatoes also treat acne and help control excessive oil production by the skin glands. The other ingredients for this bridal face pack are milk cream, turmeric powder, and gram flour.
1/2 cup of tomato puree
1 cup of cucumber juice
1 tablespoon of milk cream
1 teaspoon of turmeric powder
2 tablespoons of gram flour
1 small bowl
- In the bowl, first mix the tomato puree and cucumber juice together.
- Slowly add the milk cream, turmeric powder, and gram flour or besan.
- Once all the ingredients are in the bowl in the right proportion, mix them.
- If you think the face mask is dry, you can add more cucumber juice.
- Once a thick pack is prepared, apply it on the face and neck.
- Wait for 20 minutes and rinse off.
Oily Skin: Rice Flour And Honey Pack
In case the bride is sure that her skin type is oily, then this rice flour and honey pack is a must use. Also, some brides have a very oily T-zone, in that case, rice flour and honey pack can also be used only in that area. This makes the bride's skin look younger and youthful.
1 tablespoon of honey
1.5 teaspoons of rice flour
1 small bowl
- In the bowl, mix honey and rice flour.
- Apply the pack on face and body.
- You can massage this rice flour and honey pack on your skin in a soft circular motion. The wait time for this oil-controlling homemade face pack is 30 minutes.
- Wash off with lukewarm water.
- You can repeat this up to 3 times in a week.
Dull Skin: Chickpea Flour With Mustard Oil And Milk
All brides standing in front of the mirror get sad on how dull their skin is. Than being sad, here is your remedy for dull skin that all brides should opt for. It is a bridal homemade face pack composed of chickpea flour, mustard oil, and milk.
2 teaspoons of chickpea flour/besan
1 tablespoon of mustard oil
3 teaspoons of cold raw milk
1 small bowl
- In the bowl, put besan and mustard oil to make it into a paste.
- Add milk to liquify it. Do not add extra oil or milk, as it will affect the texture of the face pack.
- Apply on the face before going to bed.
- Wait time is 20-minutes when you should remain relaxed and calm. Do clear your face with a cold water wash.
Skin Tightening: Milk Powder Pack
Well, to look younger as a bride, one of the things to ensure is that your skin tightening regimen is done correctly during the bridal skin care days. For skin tightening, you have to do a very simple face pack with milk powder and ensure that you use it daily. This milk powder pack also works as a scrubber for the skin.
1 tablespoon of milk powder
- First, wash your face with water. Once done, do not pat dry. On the wet face, massage the milk powder.
- If you think it is getting dry, sprinkle some more water. If it is drippy, then you have to add more milk powder.
- The massage will make the bride feel relaxed.
- Once done for 15-minutes, wash off your face. You can do this daily before going to bed.
Clogged Pores: Carrot Pack
Remainning makeup particles, dust or pollutants make the skin pores get clogged. Soap alone cannot cleanse these clogged pores. Here comes the role of this carrot-based face pack along with honey that clears the pores and also adds nutrition to the skin. This carrot pack also works on skin acne and blemishes. This can be applied by the bride-to-be once in every two weeks.
2 carrots (pureed)
3 tablespoons of honey
- You have to begin by washing the carrots and grinding them in the mixer for the puree. Collect the carrot puree in the bowl and mix it with honey.
- When the carrot honey pack is ready, apply it all over your face and skin.
- Wait till it is dry (approximately 20 minutes) and then wash off with water.