- 1 hr ago UK-based Same-sex Couple Become The First To Carry Baby In Both Of Their Wombs Through IVF
- 1 hr ago Neena Gupta's Frock Look Is Winning The Internet And We Love It
- 1 hr ago Ananya Panday’s Bronze Make-up Look For Star Screen Awards Is A Red Carpet Win
- 2 hrs ago Sonakshi Sinha’s Recent Pink Ethereal Outfits Are What All Fashionistas' Dreams Are Made Of
- Movies Bhumi Pednekar Says ‘Dolly Kitty Aur Woh Chamakte Sitare’ Is The Best Script She Has Read In A While
- Technology Apple Likely To Rollout iOS 13.3 This Week: What To Expect
- Sports Wasim Jaffer becomes first Indian to play 150 Ranji matches
- News Unidentified man tried to trespass Parliament, caught by security
- Automobiles Orxa Mantis Electric Performance Motorcycle Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- Finance Petrol Price Rises To One-Year High; Price In Delhi Rs. 75/Lt
- Travel Darjeeling - The Queen Of Hills
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
We always look for common kitchen ingredients that not only help to enhance our facial glow but also help deal with all types of skin problems. From aloe vera gel to lemon or honey, we always love to use ingredients that intensify our beauty.
One common product that you can find from an Indian kitchen is camphor. Camphor oil is a 50-year-old ingredient used in India, thanks to its beauty benefits for the skin and hair.
From treating dry skin to itchy scalp, camphor oil proves to be of great value to the skin and hair. As per Ayurveda, it is known to be the best ingredient to treat several skin and hair issues, with over 500 recipes that could be made with its use.
Now, let’s check out the beauty benefits of this aromatic camphor oil below.
Helps To Soothe The Skin
Using camphor oil on the skin can help to soothe the irritation and itching on the skin. Camphor oil helps to soothe the skin and prevent it from various issues.
You should apply some camphor oil on your face and leave it overnight. Wash off in the morning with lukewarm water to reduce the itching sensation.
Helps To Treat Boils And Acne
Due to antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties found in camphor oil, it helps to treat boils and acne on the skin. It helps to bring down the pain and swelling by curing boils and acne easily.
Due to a lot of antioxidants present in camphor oil, it can help to break down the occurrence of a pimple. Regular use of camphor oil on the face can help to give you flawless skin.
Helps To Treat Eczema
If you often suffer from skin itching or eczema issues, you should use camphor oil. Due to antibacterial and antifungal properties found in camphor, it helps to treat eczema on the skin by reducing inflammation and itching on the skin.
Due to the itching-relieving factor found in camphor oil, it can help to keep the problem of eczema at bay.
Helps To Heal Cracked Heel
Camphor oil is equally useful when applied on cracked heels. Using camphor oil on heels can help to soften the hard skin, thus giving you soft and smooth feet. In order to get rid of the cracked feet easily, take a tub filled with water.
Now add 2-4 drops of camphor oil to the water. Soak your feet in this water and moisturise after some time. This technique will help to relieve pain from the feet and also treat cracked heels.
Helps To Boost Hair Growth
According to experts, it is said that when combined with other essential oils, camphor oil can help to boost hair growth. Apart from strengthening the hair follicles, it also helps to leave your hair smelling fresh. Using camphor oil on scalp not only helps to boost hair growth but also discourages the growth of bacteria on the scalp.
Helps To Combat Hair Loss
Regular application of camphor oil on the scalp can help to combat hair loss problems in a person. Camphor oil contains antibacterial properties and antioxidants that help to combat hair loss problem and promote hair growth.
However, you should not use camphor oil directly on your scalp. It is always good to add camphor oil with an essential oil or a carrier oil of your choice and then apply the mixture on hair.
Helps To Kill Lice
Due to disinfectant properties present in camphor oil, it can help to kill lice and other pathogens on the scalp. Camphor oil is known as an excellent cleansing agent that not only helps to kill the lice but also cleans the chemical buildup on the scalp.