Women care a great deal of care of their skin. After all, looking our best is always important.
Our skin is the largest organ of our body. The skin on our faces is especially thin compared to the skin on the rest of the body. Over time, due to the gravity, our delicate skin starts to sag. This results in formation of wrinkles.
Wrinkles are considered to be the first signs of ageing. The facial skin becomes loose also due the slower production of collagen. The skin around the cheek is often the first place which starts to sag.
No one likes to look old. But in order to look youthful, it is important to delay the signs of ageing such as wrinkles and sagging skin. There are many creams as well as beauty procedures available in the market which promises to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and other signs of ageing. Being just clever marketing tactics, they most often do not work. Invasive procedures like botox and other fillers can give the desired effect but they are expensive nad not suitable to all.
This leaves us with only one option- Ayurveda. There are a host of natural ingredients which promise to successfully eliminate the first signs of ageing.
Here are a few home-made face packs which will tighten the skin around your cheeks and give you a youthful appearance in no time.
1) Egg white and multani mitti face pack-
Egg whites are known for their skin tightening properties. Multani mitti will make this face pack more effective.
-2 tablespoons of multani mitti
-1 egg white
-a few drops of glycerin if your skin type is dry.
1) Whisk the egg white till smooth.
1) Mix the multani mitti into it and whisk again.
3) Add a few glycerin drops and apply the mask to the face.
4) Keep on for 15 minutes and wash off with cold water.
2) Honey and avocado mask-
Honey is a natural bleaching and moisturizing agent. Avocadoes are a power house of various vitamins and minerals which will make the skin glow. It also is known to increase collagen production. Regular use of this face mask will surely keep sagging skin at bay.
-1 pulp of ripe avocado.
-2 teaspoons of honey
-1 vitamin E capsule
1) Mash the avocado pulp in a bowl.
2) Add honey and the vitamin E to it.
3) Mix everything properly and apply onto the face.
4) Leave on for 20 minutes and wash off with cold water.
3) Honey and blueberries face mask-
Blueberries have anti-oxidant properties which slow down the signs of ageing. Honey is moisturizing as well as healing to the skin. This face mask not only lessens the appearance of wrinkles, but also leaves your skin glowing.
-1/2 cup blueberries
-2 teaspoons of honey
1) Blend the blueberries in a mixer.
2) Transfer in a bowl and add the honey.
3) Apply this mixture onto the face and keep on for 15 minutes.
4) After 15 minutes, gently massage and wash off.
4) Aloe vera and orange face mask-
This face pack is an amazing combination of two of the most powerful weapons of nature against wrinkles. Aloe vera is the greatest gift to humans and oranges are full to vitamin c known for its repairing properties. This mask is sure to do magic.
-1 freshly cut aloe leaf
-1 pulp of orange
-1 teaspoon corn flour
1) Extract the aloe gel from the leaf.
2) Mix the orange pulp to the gel.
3) Add cornstarch to make the mixture easier to put on the face.
4) Leave this face pack onto the skin for a good half an hour.
5) Wash off and feel the difference for yourself.
- Glow-Boosting Homemade Yogurt Face Masks
- Incredible Besan Face Masks For Different Skin Types
- Ayurvedic Face Masks To Get Rid Of Pimple Scars
- 10 Homemade Cranberry Face Masks For Winter Skin Care
- 10 Face Mask Recipes That Can Boost Your Skin’s Collagen
- Homemade Face Mask & Scrub Recipes That Actually Work On All Skin Types
- Whisky Face Masks To Get A Glowing Skin At Home!
- Twelve Incredible Indian Face Masks For Glowing Skin
- 10 Easy To Make Turmeric-based Face Packs For Everyday Use
- Almond Benefits On Skin & Different Face Masks To Try
- Amazing Kiwi Face Masks To Try At Home For A Glowing Skin
- Easy Homemade Face Masks To Be Used During The Monsoon Days