- 5 hrs ago Health And Wellness Tips For College Students
- 6 hrs ago This Wedding Season, Make Your Cocktail Evening Special With These Brand New Outfit Ideas
- 7 hrs ago Karwa Chauth 2019: 5 Alluring Make-up Looks From The Bollywood Divas For This Karwa Chauth
- 7 hrs ago Teratoma: Types, Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis And Treatment
- News Why will Mount Everest's height be re-measured?
- Movies Bigg Boss Kannada 7 Updates Day 1: Bhoomi Shetty Becomes The First Captain Of This Season!
- Sports Pro Kabaddi League 2019, Eliminator 2: Raiders power U Mumba past Haryana Steelers
- Technology Oppo A9 2020 Receives Rs. 1,000 Price Cut In India
- Automobiles Ratan Tata Invests In Electric Two Wheeler Start Up Tork Motors
- Education Who Is Abhijit Banerjee? 10 Facts About Indian-origin Economist Who Has Won Nobel Prize
- Finance CPI: Retail Inflation Rises To 3.99% In September
- Travel Top 10 Indian Cities For Food Lovers
There are innumerable crazy beauty treatments around the world and one among them is a fire facial. You might have heard of herbal, Ayurvedic, chocolate, papaya, gold or diamond facial; but have you ever heard about a fire facial? What is a fire facial you ask? To know more, continue reading.
Fire facial is a real thing where fire is used as the main ingredient. It is a treatment where a woman agrees to set her face on fire in order to get blemish free and younger-looking skin. After snake massage and animal snake cream, now the internet is obsessed with fire facial, which has turned to be a big thing in the Chinese beauty industry.
Also Read: Here's what you should be doing before and after a facial
What Is A Fire Facial?
Fire facial is also known as "Huo Liao", which is an upcoming beauty treatment in China. Not only in China, but fire facial is gaining popularity throughout the world due to its unique concept and quick results.
Fire facial involves regular massage on the face, which is then followed by wrapping the face with a cloth soaked in some special kind of alcohol. Then, the cloth is lit and before the flames burn the cloth and touch the skin, the fire would be extinguished with the help of another cloth.
This facial is not just done on your face, but you can also get it done on the legs, back, hands, neck, stomach, etc. The experts are very careful before wrapping the towel on the face and also they use a special 'elixir' and alcohol, which is made with care. The type of alcohol used to soak the cloth is still a secret and hence they call it a magical alcohol. This intense and complex facial treatment claims to give you a flawless and radiant skin.
Why Is Fire Used?
As far as it is known, fire is the main component which helps to give you a flawless and blemish-free skin. The role of alcohol is just to set the cloth on fire and fire helps to give you the desired results.
According to the experts and inventors of the fire facial, it is said that fire facial is one special kind of a facial which helps to give you a flawless and radiant-looking skin. Fire facial helps in cell generation, which further helps to stimulate the blood in the body, thus preventing the appearance of wrinkles and acne on the face. Apart from benefiting your skin, this fire treatment also helps to boost skin metabolism and also helps get rid of cold and cough.
Also Read: Ever heard about the vampire facial?
Fire facial is currently carried out in China by experts and it should not be tried at home. The safety of the fire facial involves extra care and caution. Before burning your face, you can ask the expert to give you a test experiment on your hand or a small patch. However, Chinese experts claim that using fire can help to alter one's body's chemistry due to the response of adrenaline and also due to elixir and alcohol mixture; it can help to prevent burns on the skin. Also, experts have claimed to take the best safety measures during the facial; but doctors and beauticians regard this facial as a dangerous treatment.
Side Effects Of Fire Facial
Fire facial is known for giving you clear and glowing skin, but many among the experienced women complained about skin burns, blisters and red rashes on the skin. Many of them have also experienced scars and itching on the face, which is due to the alcohol. However, it depends on person to person and also on the knowledge of the expert.
If you are in China and want to give this a try, it would be good if you research about this facial in detail, talk to the experienced customers and, of course, don't forget to clarify your queries with the expert.