We women can go upto any length when it comes to attaining a healthy, glowing and flawless skin. This demand gives rise to bizarre trends in the beauty segment every other day. Have you heard about the latest trends in the market which will give you a glowing, rejuvenated skin in minutes?
Well, Do not worry!!! We are here to always keep you updated with everything new in the beauty segment, so that you always keep your best foot forward.
The skin on our face is very sensitive and most prone to environmental damage and pollution. The everyday routine of CTM is just not enough. Our skin ends up looking dull and tired after a long day at work.
Overtime, the facial skin becomes loose and formation of wrinkles and fine lines are seen. This is the worst nightmare for women who have less time to take care of their skin but want to look glowing and young all the time. This is where women start looking for treatments and methods to pamper their facial skin.
Most of us women love to visit spas from time to time to indulge our body in some relaxing therapy.
While looking our best is equally important all the time, we women love to try treatments, which will reverse the effects of pollution and ageing and give us bright, fresh and party-ready skin in no time.
Spas nowadays are equipped to cater to this demand of women and come up with some bizarre methods to cleanse, clarify and rejuvenate our skin instantly.
Though all of us are aware of the various treatments available in spas, the latest in the market is facial cupping.
What Is Facial Cupping?
Facial cupping is the newest treatment in the market which will suck the dirt, oil and pollution particles out of your skin pores, quite literally. It is the best non-invasive treatment to rejuvenate tired-looking skin and tighten it, thereby eliminating fine lines and wrinkles.
It also helps reduce the appearance of pores and brightens the skin. Though it is not a new technique, facial cupping is recently gaining importance because of its amazing results.
How Does It Work?
Facial cupping involves a serious of suction cups placed on the facial skin. This method effectively deploys vacuum to do most of its work. It sucks the dirt and oil from the pores. It loosens muscles, increases blood circulation and tightens the skin when the suction is released.
When the dirt and dust are sucked out of the pores, the skin ends up feeling refreshed and glowing. The increase in blood circulation also improves complexion and the texture of the skin. This method is very effective and when applied correctly, it will not leave any marks behind. It is also completely safe to use on all skin types.
Advantages Of Facial Cupping Therapy:
This being a completely non-invasive therapy is its biggest advantage. Here are other surprising advantages of this amazing therapy:
1) Increases Blood Circulation: It increases blood circulation to the skin, adding a healthy glow to it along with improving its texture.
2) Unclogs The Pores: Facial cupping unclogs the pores and thereby allows various creams and serums to travel deep into the layers of the skin, making it work more effectively.
3) Reduces Wrinkles: It plumps the skin and reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
4) Detoxifies The Skin: It detoxifies the skin by pumping the nutrients to the surface of the skin and helps eliminate toxins.
Many famous Hollywood celebrities have openly credited their bright and glowing complexion to facial cupping. With the growing demand for the treatment, almost all the spas in the west have started offering this service to its customers.
In our country too, the trend is catching on. If you cannot find a spa offering this service to you, there are a lot of at-home kits that are available online, which are provided with a complete step-by-step guide to do facial cupping from the comfort of your home.
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- SC To Deliver Verdict On Countrywide Ban On Firecrackers Today
- OnePlus 6T Will Have A Better Low-Light Camera: Camera Sample Teased
- Here's Why Manikgad Fort Near Mumbai Should Be Your Next Destination
- This Is How You Can Include Essential Oils In Your Skin Care Routine
- Ranveer Singh-Deepika Padukone's November Wedding: Inside Details That You Just Can't Miss!
- Hero Destini 125 First Ride Review — A Cost-Effective But Premium Scooter
- Bajrang Punia Settles For Silver In World Wrestling Championships; Loses To Japanese Teen In Finals
- Deadline To File September GST Returns Extended By 5 Days