Skin acne is one of the common skin problems that many college goers complain of. Along with age, the sudden extra exposure of the skin to dirt and the sun makes acne unavoidable for college goers.
On getting acne, one of the common conclusions is that the skin is oily. So along with oily skin treatments, special attention should be paid on the acne in order to get rid of it.
Before beginning with the skin care remedies for acne, learn about the myths associated with it. These myths will help you to plan an advanced acne remedy plan and thereby get a flawless acne-free skin.
- How To Take Care Of Your Skin Before And After Holi
- Types Of Juices And Natural Ingredients For Tanned Skin
- Top Essential Oils and Their Magical Effects On Skin And Hair
- What Happens When We Use Apple On Skin
- 10 Habits To Follow In Your 20s For Great Skin
- 10 Wonderful Beauty Benefits Of Strawberries For Skin And Hair
- Tips To Get That Glow For Valentine’s Day
- 10 Health Benefits Of Eating Soaked Almonds In The Morning
- Skincare 101: The Acids You Need To Incorporate In Your Skincare Now
- 10 Amazing Health Benefits Of Cranberries
- 8Magical Health Benefits Of Olive Oil
- 8 Health Benefits Of Mustard Oil
- Here's How You Can Use Rice Water For Acne Reduction