- 13 hrs ago Janhvi Kapoor Slays It In An All-Yellow Outfit Look; This Could Be Your New Party Look!
- 14 hrs ago What Is A DNA Vaccine? How Is It Different From Other Vaccine Types?
- 16 hrs ago From Genelia Deshmukh To Karisma Kapoor, The Patterned Outfits Of The Divas
- 17 hrs ago DISCOVERY+ ANNOUNCES COVERAGE OF BLUE ORIGIN'S SPACE LAUNCH
- Movies Hungama 2 Movie Review: Priyadarshan's Ensemble Comedy Will Make You Say 'Maa Hungama Tu Hi Bachaale'
- Sports India vs Sri Lanka ODI Series 2021: Full List of Award Winners, Records and Statistics
- Technology Best Discount Offers On 5G Smartphones During Amazon Prime Day Sale 2021
- Education NIOS Result 2021 10th 12th Declared, Check Link And Download Marksheet
- News Kisan Sansad passes resolution against APMC bypass act
- Finance RIL Q1 Profit At Rs. 12,200 Crore In Line With Street Estimates
- Automobiles Volkswagen Taigun India Launch Timeline Confirmed: Expected Price, Two Engine Options Available
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In August
The first signs of ageing start to appear near the under-eye area. They are called crow's feet. Here, we will share with you pointers on what you can do with crow's feet.
The skin in the under-eye area is super sensitive, and hence it requires a lot more moisture than the skin elsewhere. And that's one thing which most people usually forget. So here, we will tell you how to give that area some extra moisture.
And with skin care, knowledge is key and a lot of people are never aware of the fact that their under-eye area needs moisture, and that too extra moisture. So, they don't buy an extra eye cream too.
But, thankfully, you can use these natural ingredients in place of eye creams, and that way you'd be saved from spending bucket-loads of money on a separate cream for your eyes, and you'd probably not be using chemicals either.
So, keep reading to find out safe ingredients that you can use on the under-eye area to treat crow's feet. Be sure to do a patch test before you use anything new.
There is nothing as effective as coconut oil is for the skin. Use a few drops to massage the under-eye area every night before you go to sleep. It will get better within a few weeks.
Aloe Vera Gel:
Aloe vera gel is cooling and moisturising at the same time. Apply some under your eyes, every day, once you wake up. It will help get rid of the puffiness and even help treat crow's feet.
Vitamin E Oil:
Pierce a few capsules of vitamin E and then apply the oil from it underneath your eyes. Leave it on overnight.
Home remedies for crow's feet also include an ingredient like almond oil. Almond oil has a very high content of vitamin E, and is really good for dark spots, dark circles and crow's feet in the under-eye area.
At the end of the day, good old petroleum jelly comes to the rescue. Apply it under your eyes and leave it on overnight without any worries. Do this every night.
Olive oil is another oil that has a lot of vitamin E in it. So, massage the under-eye area with some olive oil every day at least twice to treat crow's feet.
Make a mix of coffee and olive oil and strain it, so that the coffee powder is removed. Then, apply this as a gel and leave it on for 10-15 minutes.