- 1 min ago Instagram Beauty Looks Of The Week: Zendaya, Shraddha Kapoor, Hina Khan & More
- 26 min ago Dating An Aquarian? 8 Things That You Can Expect In Your Relationship
- 1 hr ago Studies Show Cabbage Can Reduce The Risk Of Certain Cancers
- 1 hr ago Pongal 2020: Kajol And Other Divas Have Pongal-Perfect Outfit Suggestions For You
- Technology Reliance Jio Q3 Results: Reliance Jio Profit Surges 62%
- Movies '83 New Poster: Ranveer Singh Introduces Harrdy Sandhu As 'Punjab Da Gabru Veer' Madan Lal
- News Sonia Gandhi condoles demise of Punjab Kesari Editor Ashwini Chopra
- Finance India's Forex Reserve Rises To A Record High Of $461.2 Billion
- Sports Rumour Has It: Barca, Juve in Rakitic-Bernardeschi swap talks
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Eeco BS-VI Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 3.81 Lakh
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
Yes, you may get surprised. Some of you will say 'impossible'. But, you can look beautiful without using any cosmetics.
Every woman is born beautiful. It is her inner beauty and personality that makes her look mature and pretty.
You should remember that facial beauty is just for the time being; however, the beauty of your soul is for eternity.
Now, what are the ways to look beautiful without using cosmetics? After all, ladies love having makeup on always, right? At least you apply kohl and lipstick while going out.
But, many of you can't think of going out without using several makeup products, isn't it? Foundation and face powder are your regular companion.
No doubt, these products can give you a smooth-looking texture, but if you don't take care of your skin, these may not help further. Besides, the cosmetics contain chemical components that are not very good for the skin.
So, follow some tips to look beautiful without makeup. Yes, you need makeup products, but applying them all the time will only aggravate your skin problems.
If you don't remove cosmetics from your skin, they will clog pores and cause acne and pimples. Also, such products will make your skin look oilier.
There are several ways to look beautiful without using cosmetics. Hence, dump your makeup products for a few days and follow these tips to look beautiful without makeup.
1. Concentrate On Your Diet:
Cosmetics can only make you beautiful from the outside. To enhance your beauty from deep down, you need to have a balanced diet. For example, oily foods can only cause pimples and acne. So, always keep a check on what you eat and what you don't.
2. Keep Yourself Hydrated:
This is one of the best tips to look beautiful without makeup. If you drink 6-8 glasses of water in a day, it will drain the toxins from your body and give you a beautiful-looking skin. To nourish your inner glow, you should drink water, fruit juice, smoothies, etc.
Applying cosmetics on the upper layer of skin only makes it dark and patched. Deposition of dead cells and dust causes acne, pimple and blackheads. To get rid of those, you must exfoliate your skin weekly. You can buy herbal products or make homemade scrubs with lemon, sugar, oats, etc, to exfoliate the skin from deep.
4. Use A Toner:
While looking for ways to look beautiful without using cosmetics, try this step. After exfoliation, your skin pores become bigger and attract dirt. Apply toner to shrink the size of the pores. Also, toner can soothe your skin and tighten it. Neem water or rose water can act as a good toner.
5. Apply Moisturiser:
According to the present environmental condition, winter is not the only time to use a moisturiser. For summer, use light moisturisers. Buy a moisturiser that suits your skin type. Dry skin only creates wrinkles and causes untimely ageing. Moisturise your skin to keep it soft and supple.
6. Use Face Wash:
This is one of the best ways to look beautiful without using cosmetics. You should use it daily to remove oil and dirt from your face. Beauticians suggest using face wash at least twice in a day. Once in the morning and the other before going to bed.
7. Don't Forget Your Sunscreen:
You can forget foundation, but don't forget the sunscreen. This not only protects you from the UV rays of the sun, but also saves you from having that disgusting sunburn.
8. Keep Your Hair Clean:
If you have dirty and oily hair, your face won't look clean and fresh. Keep your hair and scalp clean by shampooing. Shampoo your hair twice or thrice in a week to have a tidy look, depending on the type of hair that you've got.