Our skin starts losing its elasticity and firmness as we tend to grow older. Loose skin contributes to wrinkles and fine lines.
Saggy skin or loose skin could also be a result of smoking, spending too much time under the sun and weight loss. Though sagging skin is a natural and irreversible process, it can be delayed with a proper skin care regimen.
Moisturising and hydrating the skin play an important role here. Dry skin is more prone to wrinkle formation. So, make sure you moisturise your skin every day and drink lots of water.
Most of us think that surgery is the only way to tighten the skin, but fortunately natural remedies also work wonders in treating saggy skin. They are more economical and effective too.
Therefore, in this article, we at Boldsky will be sharing a few natural ways to tighten your skin without losing a penny. Read on and try it to notice the difference.
Strawberry And Yoghurt Mask:
We all know the moisturising property of yoghurt. Strawberry, on the other hand, is known for its exfoliating property. This mixture of yoghurt and strawberry improves the blood circulation and makes the skin soft by tightening the pores.
Avocado retains the moisture in the skin and tightens the pores. Avocado can be used with yoghurt. Apply the mixture of avocado and yoghurt on the face and rinse after sometime.
Almond oil is rich in vitamin E. Vitamin E moisturises the skin and acts on saggy skin and tightens it. Massage almond oil on the skin for 15 minutes and rinse. Follow this tip every day for best results.
Papain, the enzyme present in papaya, tightens saggy skin. Mash a chunk of papaya and apply it on to the skin, leave it for few minutes and wash it with warm water.
Olive Oil is the best moisturiser that one can use to tighten the skin. Olive oil can be used on any skin type. The vitamins and antioxidants present in it hydrate the skin and tighten it eventually. Gently massage olive oil on a clean face with your finger tips and rinse after a few minutes.
Egg White Mask
Egg white is the best home remedy to tighten saggy skin. The nutrients in egg white reduce excess oil production from the glands and tighten the pores. Apply egg white directly on to the skin and wash it with some warm water once it gets dry.
- Follow This Diet For Acne-free Skin, Experts Say
- Homemade Sugar Scrubs For Skin This Summer
- Get A Glowing Skin With These Tomato-based Face Packs
- Turmeric Face Packs For Different Skin Types
- Using Green Tea For Different Skin Types
- Go Sun-Kissed By These Tan Removal Remedies
- Beetroot Face Packs That Can Nourish Your Skin In Minutes
- DIY Turmeric Face Masks For Beautiful Skin
- Seven Coconut oil Treatments For Perfect Skin
- How Activated Charcoal Can Improve Your Skin
- Top Essential Oils For Ageing Skin
- Skin-soothing Ingredients You Should Be Using This Summer