- 12 hrs ago World Osteoporosis Day 2019: Date, Theme And History
- 15 hrs ago Bacterial Vaginosis: Causes, Symptoms, Risk Factors, Diagnosis, Treatment & Prevention
- 16 hrs ago So, Here Are Some Bollywood Fashion Scoops Of The Day For Outfits Inspiration
- 16 hrs ago Diwali 2019: Let Bollywood Divas Inspire You To Wear Gorgeous Light Festive Outfits
- News RRB JE CBT 2 result 2019 likely to be declared this month
- Sports Rafael Nadal marries partner of 14 years in Mallorca
- Movies Bigg Boss 13 Elimination: Shocking! Mahira Sharma Safe; Abu Or Dey - Who Might Get Evicted?
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Eeco Becomes Safer: Receives A Price Increase
- Finance 5 Stocks That Rose The Most This Week
- Travel 8 Amazing and Affordable Winter Vacation Destinations In India
- Technology BSNL Might Bring Cable TV, Broadband, Landline Services Under One Bill: Report
- Education 5 Things Students Should Know About MHRD Internship Scheme
Everyone wants to look their best on a big date. But sometimes, little things can get in the way of that. Here are some skincare tips that you must follow before a big date.
You've been looking forward to this day for a very long time, but alas, all of a sudden your skin starts acting up, as if the universe is plotting its revenge on you. Wouldn't it be great to have some skincare tips up your sleeve for just this kind of an emergency.
Everyone needs some foolproof ways to make sure that the skin remains at its best behaviour when needed. And we'll be sharing some of our favorite methods. After all, who wants a sudden pimple or acne breakout right before a date?
And sadly, us girls need to take an extra bit of effort for date nights. Don't ask why, we just do. So here are ways in which you can prep for that big date and look your best, even if you are super nervous. Odds are, he will like you no matter how you look.
1. Exfoliate: To get rid of all signs of dead and dull skin, make sure you scrub and exfoliate your skin. This will brighten your skin instantly and make you date ready.
2. Calamine Lotion: Calamine lotion helps balance out the oil production in the skin and prevents your skin from getting too oily, which would in turn help prevent breakouts. So this is one thing you need to use without fail to make sure your skin is ready for the date.
3. Tea Tree Oil: And in case your skin does break out, tea tree oil is your saviour. Just apply it on the pimple and leave it on overnight and it'll be gone in the morning.
4. Aloe Vera: Skin breaking into rashes? Have no fear, for there is a way to fix that as well. Aloe vera gel will help your rash heal in no time at all.
5. Ice: Using ice on your face before applying any makeup will help you get rid of all signs of redness and even shrink your pores and make sure the makeup stays on longer.
6. BB Cream: The BB cream is one product that has multiple benefits. It is a moisturiser, primer, foundation and sunscreen, all in one product. You definitely need one to be ready for your date.
7. Blush: And, of course, you need a healthy pink flush to make you look like you're always blushing. Go for a lip and cheek stain for this.