- 1 hr ago This Viral Video Of Chimpanzee Carefully Washing A T-Shirt Will Leave You Surprised
- 1 hr ago Man Eats 'Banana Art' Worth USD 120,000, Says He Isn't Sorry!
- 3 hrs ago This Company Will Allow Their LGBTQ+ Employees To Avail HR Benefits On Declaring Their Partner
- 3 hrs ago Penile Allergy: Causes, Home Remedies And Prevention
- News PM Modi’s tweet on Lok Sabha polls victory crowned ‘Golden Tweet’ of 2019
- Sports South Asian Games: Vikas Krishan & Pinki Rani win gold as India finish boxing campaign with 16 medals
- Technology RedmiBook 13 With Intel Core i5/i7 Announced For Around Rs. 43,500
- Movies Shahid Kapoor Reportedly Walks Out Of Awards Show After Organizers Break Promise On Award
- Finance Bank Of Baroda Lowers Lending Rate By 20bps
- Travel 7 Beautiful Churches in India For The Perfect Christmas Holiday
- Automobiles Orxa Mantis Electric Performance Motorcycle Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
Eyelashes are often ignored and we seldom take care of them. However, we have to take care of them too, as they serve the function of protecting our eyes from the dust particles.
Not just that, eyelashes also add on to the looks of a person. It defines the look of the eyes. So, everyone desires to have long and thick eyelashes.
Due to pollution, genetic factors, medications, stress, heredity and usage of certain cosmetics, our lashes may get pulled off, making our face look incomplete. Other causes for weak eyelashes may include over plucking, poor diet, chemotherapy, fungal infection and trauma.
Therefore, care must be taken to strengthen those lashes. There are several ways to strengthen those lashes, which are as discussed in this article.
Thus, in this article, we at Boldsky will be listing out some of the natural ways by which you can strengthen your eyelashes. Read on to know more about it.
Remove Your Eye Makeup At Night: Never sleep with your eye makeup on. Make sure to remove all the traces of your eye makeup before going to bed. The chemicals in the eye makeup can pull the lashes out and can also cause eye infections.
Brush The Lashes Twice A Day: Brushing the eyelashes stimulates the blood flow to the hair follicles in the lashes. It also spreads the natural oils to the lashes that promote a good hair growth and strengthen it. A clean mascara will do this job.
Avoid Using False Eyelashes: Using a false eyelash has become a trend these days. However, its usage can damage the natural lashes. There is a risk of damaging the natural lashes, every time you use a false eyelash.
Use Castor Oil To Stimulate The Hair Growth: Applying castor oil on the lashes stimulates the hair growth. The vitamin E present in it hastens the growth of eyelashes and strengthens it too. It can be applied each night before going to bed.
Condition With Olive Oil: Olive oil is yet another product that stimulates the growth of eyelashes. Olive oil is perfectly safe to be used around the eyes. It moisturises the lashes and nourishes it to increase hair growth. Apply olive oil on the lashes. Leave it on for sometime and rinse for best results.