- 50 min ago Chata, The Cute Munchkin Kitten With The Cutest Sleeping Poses!
- 1 hr ago On Regina Cassandra's Birthday, Take A Look At Her Impeccable Fashion Sense
- 1 hr ago Viral: This Adorable Penguin Migrates 8,000 KM Every Year To Meet The Man Who Saved It
- 2 hrs ago Video Of 70-Year-Old Physics Professor From Virginia Doing Crazy Experiments Goes Viral
- Movies Bigil Completes 50 Days In Theatres; Vijay Starrer Is The Highest-Grossing Tamil Movie Of 2019!
- Technology Moto G8 Power With 5,000mAh Battery To Soon Hit Markets
- News I will not apologize, says Rahul Gadhi over 'rape in India' remark
- Sports Rumour Has It: Guardiola has break clause in Manchester City contract
- Finance Tata Motors Shares Surge 6% On Boris Johnson's UK Win
- Automobiles Tata Altroz India Launch Date Confirmed: To Rival The Maruti Suzuki Baleno
- Travel 10 Beaches To Enjoy A Sunny Christmas With Your Family!
- Education AIIMS BSc Nursing 2020 Registration Process Started
Whether we find enough change in our bag or not for the next trip home, what we will definitely find is a tiny jar of Vaseline.
And one by the bedside, one in our beauty kit and one just lying around random. It is a staple! And if you have been using petroleum jelly just to keep your lips hydrated, you are missing out on so much!
To transform your skin and save your life, we present to you easy Vaseline beauty hacks!
From saving your skin from impossible dryness, sealing cracked heels, to giving that exotic definition to your lashes, there is much that petroleum jelly masks can do!
While, petroleum jelly is not the first product you pick up for your daily skin care routine, arguably, it is the most versatile product that can be virtually used for ANY beauty woe. We ain't kidding!
It costs almost nothing, lasts forever and involves no toxic chemicals. A win-win deal, we say!
So, without further ado, here are incredible Vaseline beauty hacks that will transform your life!
Cure Cracked Heels
Take a generous dollop of petroleum jelly. Massage it thoroughly onto your feet, taking care to reach the jagged, cracked heels. Throw on a pair of fuzzy socks. By morning your feet will be super soft. To cure cracked heels, use petroleum jelly every night!
Don't bother splurging big bucks on fancy illuminators. For that dewy finish, all you need to do is rub a thin coat of petroleum jelly, between your fingers and gently dab it on your cheek bones. It works better than any pricey makeup you can get your hands on!
Did you know your not-so-appreciated petroleum jelly can double up as a lashes strengthening serum? Neither did we! Gently dab a clean mascara wand with petroleum jelly. Apply a coat to your lashes. It will reduce lash breakage, improve growth and give a nude mascara effect.
To make your nail shine, massage your nails and cuticles with a good amount of petroleum jelly. Put on your gloves. Let it sit overnight. In the morning, your hands will be super soft and nails glossy. Follow this petroleum jelly beauty trick every night!
To make your perfume last all day, dab a thin coat of Vaseline on your wrist, neck and collar bone. Spritz your perfume over that. Your perfume will last twice as longer as it ever did.
To give your skin an incredible glow, try this simple Vaseline beauty hack. Mix 1 part petroleum jelly with 1 part liquid highlighter. Mix it till it blends. Then apply sparingly onto your legs for an amazing shine.
Rough Hair Ends
To keep those annoying flyaways in check and keep split ends at bay, try this simple petroleum jelly beauty trick. Take a pinch between your palms, and smoothen it out over your hair. Comb as usual. Make sure to take very little quantity, otherwise it can leave your hair limp and oily.
Take a generous amount of petroleum jelly in a cotton pad. Rub it over your eyes, until all the layers of makeup loosen. Continue doing it until every last bit of makeup residue comes off. Later, rinse it off with cold water.
To keep your unruly and bushy eyebrows in place, simply rub a little coat of petroleum jelly onto your eyebrows. Then using your finger, shape it. Your eyebrows will remain in shape all day long!
Mix a tablespoon of sea salt with ½ a cup of petroleum jelly. Mix until the ingredients blend well. Apply it liberally all over your body and gently scrub in a circular motion. Do this for 10 to 15 minutes, then rinse it off with plain water. It will slough any dead skin cells, right off!