- 7 hrs ago How Can Birth Control Pills Affect A Woman's Life
- 1 day ago Intensive Blood Pressure Management At 50 Likely To Preserve Brain Health
- 1 day ago Alia Bhatt Keeps It Chic And Sassy For The Prada Song Launch
- 1 day ago Real Stories Of Monogamous Couples: When And Why They Chose to Be Monogamous
- Movies Will Sakshi Agarwal Come Back To Bigg Boss Tamil 3 House As A Wild Card Entry? Fans Are Waiting!
- News This delivery boy sings 'Gori Tera Gaon Bada Pyara' on customer’s request, wins internet
- Sports Sindhu chases elusive gold at Basel World Championships
- Technology Office vs Office 365: Key differences you should know
- Automobiles Okinawa Offers Special Discounts On Their Electric Scooter Range This Festive Season
- Finance Pokemon Cards Sold For Over $1,00,000 In An Online Auction
- Education CA IPCC Result 2019 Likely To Be Announced On Aug 23 Or 24
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
We all love multitasking products, especially if we can make them at home. This one face pack is all you need, to get rid of acne scars, dark circles and just get clear, glowing skin overall!
Homemade face packs are really amazing. They give you clear skin, without all the chemicals that you'd otherwise find in store-bought products. What could be better than that? Now, we all should know that the chemicals could be damaging to the skin in the long run.
Even if what you see right after using a particular product is perfectly normal skin, it could be damaging in a few years' time. With homemade face packs, you can be assured that they would all be safe to use.
All the ingredients you find in your kitchen have such surprising benefits for your skin that you'd be shocked you're still buying so many products outside at such high prices.
This face pack that we've shared will help clear up your acne, dark circles and even give you youthful, younger-looking skin. So many benefits in one face pack! So, let's get started.
What You'll Need:
1.5 spoons of besan or chickpea flour
1 teaspoon of turmeric
1 teaspoon of almond oil
¾th cup of milk
Take the mixing bowl and add 1.5 heaping spoonful of besan in it. Then, add just one teaspoon of turmeric, and then, add the almond oil. Mix this well, and then, add the milk.
Keep in mind that the amount mentioned above is only an approximation. You may need to add more milk, depending on the consistency. The consistency of the mixture should be paste like, and not at all too runny.
When it reaches that consistency, it would be ideal to be used on face. Make sure your face is clear of all the makeup and oils when you apply this. Ideally, you should wash your face before you apply it.
Use a flat brush to apply this mixture all over your face and even the neck if you wish to do so. Applying it on your neck is optional though.
Leave the face pack on for 20-30 minutes, or for as long as it takes for the pack to dry completely. The turmeric has antioxidants that can help prevent acne, tighten the skin to prevent the signs of ageing and also help reduce the appearance of dark circles.
The almond oil helps keep the skin moisturised, while milk helps make the skin soft and gives a glow from within.
So, use this face pack at least once a week, and at maximum twice a week, and you'll have perfect skin in less than a month!