- 4 hrs ago Viral Video Of Pigeons Wearing Hats In Las Vegas Got Twitterati Explode With Reactions
- 5 hrs ago Scientists Develop Carbon Dioxide Eating Bacteria, A New Hope For Climate Emergency?
- 6 hrs ago Here Is How You Can Recreate Priyanka Chopra’s Glam And Bold Make-up Look
- 6 hrs ago Indian-Origin Scientist Finds A Way To Fix Leaky Gut By Dead Probiotics
- Movies Bigg Boss 13 Day 67: Paras Chhabra Returns To The House, Mahira Sharma & Shehnaaz Gill Welcome Him
- News Citizenship Bill gets President's nod, becomes law
- Sports Big Bout Indian Boxing League: Lapitov’s indiscretion costs Odisha Warriors crucial point against NE Rhinos
- Technology Xiaomi Launches Gigabee Smart Walkie-Talkie: Price And Features
- Automobiles Maserati Levante, Ghibli & Quattroporte Launched With V6 Petrol Engines
- Finance Retail Inflation Spikes In November To 5.54% On Costly Food Items
- Travel 10 Beaches To Enjoy A Sunny Christmas With Your Family!
- Education AIIMS BSc Nursing 2020 Registration Process Started
Oily skin is probably the most difficult to deal with, especially in hot humid weather conditions. But it does not mean that it gets any easier in the winters. We will show you how to make a multani mitti face pack for oily skin that can get rid of the oiliness for good.
With oily skin, there are problems like the skin getting too greasy too easily and then of course there are breakouts. Oily-skinned beauties face a lot because of these random breakouts in the form of pimples, acne and blackheads. We can't decide which one of these is the most cumbersome.
In order to reduce the chances of these breakouts, it is really important to use face masks, specifically homemade ones. That is why you should use this homemade multani mitti face pack for oily skin.
This pack is really easy to make and would be super economical as well because there are very few ingredients that you would require. The ingredients are very cheap and are all safe to be used.
So, here's how you can make a multani mitti face pack for oily skin at home!
Step 1: Take two spoonfuls of multani mitti or Fuller's earth and put it in a bowl. Multani mitti has the ability to draw out excessive oil from the face, thereby helping to make a perfect face pack for oily skin.
Step 2: Mix this with water and a little bit of rose water till it reaches a paste-like consistency. The rose water will help keep your skin refreshed.
Step 3: Mix this well, so that there are no clumps of mud in the mixture.
Step 4: You may even add sandalwood or turmeric powder according to your needs. Both would help you get a healthy, radiant glow.
Step 5: Then apply this multani mitti face pack all over your face to get rid of oiliness, and let it sit for around 15-20 minutes till it is completely dry.
Step 6: When it has dried completely, wash off the pack with cold water and finish up by applying a mild moisturiser.