- 14 hrs ago Meet The Indian Baba Who Has Not Washed His Hair For 40 Years
- 1 day ago Mahira Khan Makes Us Want To Attend A Wedding Right Now With Her Breathtaking Sari
- 1 day ago Exclusive: Doctor Shares How Parents Can Reduce Screen Time For Kids to Counter Myopia Risk
- 1 day ago Kalki Koechlin Just Made This Monsoon A Little More Fun With Dreamy Blue Eye Make-up!
- Movies Bigg Boss Tamil 3 Elimination: Mohan Vaidya Gets Evicted In An Emotional Episode!
- News Chandrayaan-2 Launch: 'Baahubali' to carry India's second moon mission
- Sports Badminton Asia Junior Championships 2019: Maisnam Meiraba shines as India enter quarterfinals
- Technology Bluetooth Missing From Windows 10 Device Manager – Here’s The Fix
- Education SBI Clerk Mains Admit Card 2019 Next Week
- Automobiles Anand Mahindra Tweets About Creative Parking Space: Fashioned From A Plastic Overhead Water Tank
- Finance HDFC Bank Q1 Profit Jumps 21%; Announces Interim Dividend And Share Split
- Travel Magical Destinations To Visit In South India During Monsoon
Oily skin is probably the most difficult to deal with, especially in hot humid weather conditions. But it does not mean that it gets any easier in the winters. We will show you how to make a multani mitti face pack for oily skin that can get rid of the oiliness for good.
With oily skin, there are problems like the skin getting too greasy too easily and then of course there are breakouts. Oily-skinned beauties face a lot because of these random breakouts in the form of pimples, acne and blackheads. We can't decide which one of these is the most cumbersome.
In order to reduce the chances of these breakouts, it is really important to use face masks, specifically homemade ones. That is why you should use this homemade multani mitti face pack for oily skin.
This pack is really easy to make and would be super economical as well because there are very few ingredients that you would require. The ingredients are very cheap and are all safe to be used.
So, here's how you can make a multani mitti face pack for oily skin at home!
Step 1: Take two spoonfuls of multani mitti or Fuller's earth and put it in a bowl. Multani mitti has the ability to draw out excessive oil from the face, thereby helping to make a perfect face pack for oily skin.
Step 2: Mix this with water and a little bit of rose water till it reaches a paste-like consistency. The rose water will help keep your skin refreshed.
Step 3: Mix this well, so that there are no clumps of mud in the mixture.
Step 4: You may even add sandalwood or turmeric powder according to your needs. Both would help you get a healthy, radiant glow.
Step 5: Then apply this multani mitti face pack all over your face to get rid of oiliness, and let it sit for around 15-20 minutes till it is completely dry.
Step 6: When it has dried completely, wash off the pack with cold water and finish up by applying a mild moisturiser.