- 2 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 23 January 2020
- 10 hrs ago Can You Get Pregnant While On Birth Control Pills?
- 11 hrs ago 11 Health Benefits Of Doing Pushups Daily
- 12 hrs ago Did You Know These Benefits of Drinking Green Tea Before Bed
- Movies Ala Vaikunthapuramloo Day 11 Worldwide Box Office: Film Maintains A Winning Streak
- Technology Upcoming Samsung Premium Smartphones Expected To Launch In 2020
- News Democrats to make case against Trump at Senate impeachment trial
- Sports Thailand Masters: Saina, Srikanth crash out, India's challenge ends at BWF World Tour Super 300 event
- Finance Budget 2020: Govt May Tweak 5% Tax Slab To Include Upto Rs 7 Lakh Income
- Automobiles MG ZS Electric SUV Registers 2,800 Units In Bookings Within 27 Days Of Unveil
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Jammu and Kashmir In 2020
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
As you age, your skin begins to lose elasticity, and wrinkles and fine lines begin to surface in different areas of your face like the chin. How to get rid of wrinkles on chin? Read all about it, here!
Presence of prominent creases on your chin can make you appear older than you actually are and bring down your beauty quotient.
That is why, over the last few years, there has been a major rise in the number of women going for face-lift cosmetic surgeries, botox, etc. Many women have started opting for expensive cosmetic treatments to banish wrinkles and have a younger-looking skin.
But, some of these treatments can cause side effects and do long-term damage to the skin. Therefore, it is advised to at least try certain natural ways that are considered effective in reducing the appearance of wrinkles.
Today, we've listed three such natural and effective ways for flattening the creases on your chin. Not just that, these ways will also help you prevent the wrinkles from surfacing in the first place. These simple, yet powerful, ways have been used since centuries for their effectiveness.
Also, you must keep your skin moisturised at all times, drink plenty of water and eat healthy to ward off the signs of ageing like wrinkles.
So, read on to know more about these effective ways of getting rid of wrinkles on chin.
Over the past few years, there has been a significant rise in the popularity of facial exercises. And, why not? These exercises are highly effective and serve as the perfect alternative to botox and facial lift surgeries. Moreover, these exercises can be easily performed at the comfort of your home and won't burn a hole in your wallet as well. Doing facial exercises on a regular basis is a great way of working the muscles in your face. Chin lifts and jaw release are incredibly effective ways in banishing the wrinkles and also in treating the double chin issue.
Natural remedies are extensively used in the anti-ageing creams. Age-old remedies like milk powder, coconut oil, banana, etc., are replete with compounds that can effectively tighten wrinkly skin in the affected area. Use these ingredients to effectively reduce the appearance of wrinkles on your chin. In addition, these ingredients are safe, chemical-free and are not expensive either. For instance, try combining 1 teaspoon of milk powder and a few drops of raw honey. Apply this mix at the affected area and wash it off after half an hour. Repeat this at least 2-3 times in a week to see incredible changes.
Protection From Sun Rays
This is, by far, the most overlooked and yet important factor that can play a huge role in reducing the appearance of wrinkles on your chin. Limiting your skin's exposure to harmful UV rays of the sun can make a world of difference to your skin. In fact, experts have cited overexposure to sun rays as one of the leading factors that cause premature signs of ageing in women who are still in their 20's. So, make it a rule to never step out in the sun without any sunscreen on.