- 4 hrs ago World Soil Day 2019: Impact Of Soil On Your Health
- 9 hrs ago British Fashion Awards 2019: Rita Ora Dazzles In A Flaming Eye Make-up
- 10 hrs ago Deepika Padukone And Priyanka Chopra Jonas' Checkered Outfits Can Totally Keep You Warm
- 10 hrs ago Kriti Sanon’s Recent Outfits Are What You Can Pick For DJ Night, Festivals And Red Carpet
- News CPCB task force asks agencies in NCR to intensify enforcement to curb 'severe' air quality
- Movies Panipat Movie Review: A History Lesson That's Still Relevant In Today's Times!
- Sports Sports Minister felicitates Kho-Kho teams for winning gold in South Asian Games
- Technology Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite, Note 10 Lite India Launch Likely Delayed
- Travel 8 Most Relaxing Beaches In India To Visit In December
- Finance P2P Lending Cap Raised To Rs 50 Lakh
- Automobiles MG ZS EV Electric SUV Unveiled For Indian Market: Range, Features, Specifications & Details
- Education Indian Navy Day: 5 Amazing Facts Students Should Know
Honey has been used for skin care since ages and nowadays almost all the cosmetic products claim to contain honey in them. Have you ever thought why all the skin care products claim of having honey? This is because honey is a complete food for your skin.
Honey can make your skin look young by removing all the wrinkles, fine lines and age spots that hamper the look of your skin. Honey not only makes the skin look younger but also cleanses it and makes it more radiant. Honey has a mild antiseptic action as well, which kills the infection-causing bacteria on your face and thus prevents acne and pimples.
Using honey along with some best natural products makes it more effective, as the added products will also supplement to the benefits of honey for the skin. You can make a facial massage, a facial scrub, a face mask, etc, by using honey.
Now, get a glowing, bright and fresh skin at home using honey. Here is how you can use honey for your beauty regimen.
Honey And Lemon Massage
Mix together 1 teaspoonful of honey with 1 teaspoonful of lemon juice and massage this on to your face for 20 minutes. After massaging, leave it on your skin for 20 minutes and later wash with warm water. This will make your skin look fresh and glowing in minutes.
Honey And Curd For An Oily Skin
This face mask works well for acne, pimples and an oily skin type. Mix together 1 tablespoon of honey with 1 tablespoon of plain curd. Apply it on your face and let it remain for 20 minutes. Wash well with warm water.
Honey And Papaya Face Mask For Age Spots And Dry Skin
Mash some slices of ripe papaya and mix it with 1 or 2 tablespoons of honey to make a thick paste. Apply this paste on to your face with gentle massaging. Leave it on your face for 15 minutes and later wash it off.
Honey Scrub For Blackheads
Mix 1 tablespoon of honey with 1 teaspoon of sea salt to make the scrub. Apply it on your face with massaging in a circular motion and leave it for about 10 minutes. Apply a moisturiser on your face after scrubbing. This scrub will remove blackheads and whiteheads effectively from your face.
Honey And Milk Cream Massage For A Younger-looking Skin
Mix together 1 tablespoon of honey and 1 teaspoon of pure milk cream. Massage it on your face in a circular motion for about 15 minutes. Later wash your face with warm water. This will remove all the wrinkles from your face and make you appear younger.
Honey And Banana For A Brighter Skin
To get a brighter and glowing skin, mix together 1 tablespoon of honey and 1/4th of a mashed ripe banana. Apply this paste on to your face with gentle massaging for about 20 minutes. Wash with warm water.
Honey, Rose Water And Turmeric
Last but not the least, this face mask made with turmeric and honey can heal all the skin-related problems. You will get a clear and glowing skin in just minutes. Mix together 1 tablespoon of honey, few drops of rose water and two pinches of turmeric. Mix them well and apply it on to your face. Wash your face after 15 minutes for a nice glow.