Presence of enlarged and clogged pores in your skin can make your face appear dull and lifeless.
It is one of the huge contributory factors to having annoying skin conditions like acne, pimples, blackheads, whiteheads and other types of breakouts.
This skin problem is more prevalent in people who have an oily skin. But, even the ones with dry or sensitive skin can have large, clogged pores.
The pores usually get clogged by a build-up of dead skin cells, bacteria and dust particles.
They steal your skin's natural glow and moisture. And in turn, make it appear aged and dull.
So, today at Boldsky, we'll let you know about an incredible homemade peel-off facial mask that will help you shrink out the enlarged skin pores.
The ingredients required for this peel-off mask are egg white and lemon juice. Both these potent ingredients can deep clean your skin pores and prevent breakouts.
Also Read: 8 Ways To Shrink Your Pores In A Jiffy
Read on to know more about the ingredients required and the method of preparing this simple homemade peel-off mask.
This deep peel-off mask will not only remove the accumulated dead skin cells but also remove the dust particles that clog your pores.
1 egg white
1 tablespoon of fresh lime juice
Tissue paper, as per requirement
Method Of Preparation
- Separate the egg white from the yolk.
- Add the freshly squeezed lime juice to it.
- Properly whisk the mixture for 3-5 minutes.
- Use the brush to apply it all over your face, except the eye and the mouth area.
- After that, cover your face with a thin coat of tissue paper.
- Let the mask sit for about 15-20 minutes, or longer, if it is still wet.
- Once it has dried, peel off the thin layer of the tissue paper.
- Completely remove the layer; and if required, rinse it with water.
Do this treatment at least 2-3 times in a week for removing the dirt from the pores and deep clean them.