- 40 min ago Cancer Centre Successfully Initiates Neuro-Monitoring Technique For Spinal Cord Surgery, A First In Mumbai
- 6 hrs ago Happy Parents Day 2021: Wishes, Images, Quotes, Status To Share With Your Parents
- 20 hrs ago Tokyo Olympics 2020: Know About India's Saikhom Mirabai Chanu Who Won Silver Medal In Weightlifting
- 20 hrs ago Kriti Sanon Looks Fresh And Radiant In Her Vibrant Orange Dress; Take A Look At Her Orange Eye Shadow Too!
- Sports Tokyo 2020: Have been working on my aggression and technique, says Sindhu
- Education CGBSE 12th Result 2021 Declared, Check CG Board 12th Result 2021 Link
- News Ayodhya in tizzy following hoax bomb threat
- Finance Gratuity Act 1972: Here’s All You Need To Know About Nomination Rules
- Movies Yashika Aannand Meets With An Accident; Critically Injured
- Technology Vodafone-Idea Likely To Follow Airtel; Increase Tariffs Of Postpaid Plans
- Automobiles Piaggio Ape HT Three-Wheelers Launched In India At Rs 2.24 Lakh: Cargo & Passenger CNG Available
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In August
Your skin needs attention. And a lot of times it doesn't get the care and attention it needs. What to do when you have dull, patchy skin? If you have dull and patchy skin, then here are the things you can do to sort that out now.
If you do have dull skin, it means you are not caring enough for your skin and that you need to have a really strict skin care regimen.
There used to be a point of time when you could may be get away with not having a good skin care routine, but to have happy skin, you must treat it well. Certain aspects of skin care may seem like common sense to most of us, but a lot of us tend to be lazy when it comes to taking care of the skin.
This means that we often forget to do a lot of basic things for the skin. A basic skin care regimen would save you from a lot of hard work in the long run. As they say, it is better to start early in terms of skin care. So, here are dull skin remedies that you could opt for to fix that skin issue.
1. Trusty Cleanser: It is really important to have a cleanser that you can rely on and trust. At the end of the day, it is a must to cleanse your face and get rid of the dirt, grime and makeup.
2. Clay-based Scrub: A face scrub can help you slough away dead skin cells to reveal a brighter and more even skin tone, so go for a clay-based scrub to help reduce oiliness on the face, while getting rid of the dead skin cells.
3. Charcoal Face Pack: Charcoal helps seep deep into the skin and gets rid of every single impurity that is embedded deep in the skin. Keep the face pack on for 15-20 minutes and then wash it off with cold water.
4. Toner: A lot of people skip this step. But toners help shrink the size of pores and bring the pH level of the face back to normal after washing. Over time, this step can actually help prevent pimples.
5. Serum: Using a serum before moisturising can bring a whole lot of difference to the skin. You can even use a face oil. Face oils help repair the skin and keep it soft and supple.
6. Moisturiser: Moisturising is an absolute must, no matter what your skin type is. Even oily skinned women need this step, else your skin can get too dry and cause even more breakouts! Use a gel-based moisturiser for best results.
7. Eye Cream: The skin on the under-eye area is the most sensitive and hence, it needs the maximum care and moisture, which is why it is extremely important to include an eye cream in your skin care regimen.