Women spend approximately 335 hours a year on beautification and that sums to roughly 55 minutes a day and 2 weeks a year. And if recent studies are anything to go by, 1/3 of a woman's annual income is easily shelled out on her looks.
We do not blame you, as there always seem to be some products out there that promise a clearer skin, lustrous hair or the perfect pout. And the more we spend on beauty products, the further away we seem to be getting from that perfect image. What is a perfect image anyway?
Also Read: Ways To Use Neem For A Clear Skin
The real question to ask yourself is, why spend your hard earned bucks on chemical laden products, when the answer to all your beauty woes lies in your backyard or the kitchen. Don't believe us?
Lemon can rid your hair of flaky dandruff, turmeric can wipe the zit right off and that full red pout is just a few rose petals away. And one magic ingredient that has promised clear skin, and delivered it, time and again, as long as we could remember is neem.
You need to try before you believe us. Here is a DIY neem & honey face mask for that glowing, clear skin.
There is a reason why neem is often referred to as the 'tree with a promise' and it certainly stands true to its promise. Its high antioxidant content acts as a protective barrier against free radicals. Packed with fatty acids, neem rejuvenates the skin from deep within and its potent anti-inflammatory properties soothe inflammation and reduce scar.
- 2 Teaspoons dried neem leaves
- 1 Teaspoon honey
- 2 Teaspoons pure rose water
Direction To Follow
- In a bowl, add rose water to the dried neem leaves and mix it well. Add in the honey, and stir it to get a smooth consistency.
- Apply the paste evenly on a clean face. Leave it on for 15 minutes and then spritz your face with cold water. Once the pack becomes moist again, scrub it in a circular motion, for exfoliating benefits. Rinse your face with cold water and pat dry.
- Use this pack thrice a week to reduce the appearance of blemishes and for that supple clear skin.
Also Read: Surprising Beauty Benefits Of Neem
Rose water in the pack does the job of removing dirt, unclogging pores and keeping excess oil production in check. On the other hand, honey rejuvenates the skin, leaving it radiant and soft. Do give this easy to make neem pack a try, and let us know the results.