- 1 hr ago Chata, The Cute Munchkin Kitten With The Cutest Sleeping Poses!
- 1 hr ago On Regina Cassandra's Birthday, Take A Look At Her Impeccable Fashion Sense
- 2 hrs ago Viral: This Adorable Penguin Migrates 8,000 KM Every Year To Meet The Man Who Saved It
- 2 hrs ago Video Of 70-Year-Old Physics Professor From Virginia Doing Crazy Experiments Goes Viral
- Movies Ayushmann Khurrana Says 2019 Was A Huge Year For Him
- Travel Tips To Have A Local Experience When Travelling Or Moving Overseas
- Finance Nirmala Sitharaman Debuts In Forbes 2019 World's 100 Most Powerful Women List
- News IMA Ponzi scam: ED attaches Rs 10 crore assets in 'Islamic banking or halal investment'
- Technology Moto G8 Power With 5,000mAh Battery To Soon Hit Markets
- Sports Rumour Has It: Guardiola has break clause in Manchester City contract
- Automobiles Tata Altroz India Launch Date Confirmed: To Rival The Maruti Suzuki Baleno
- Education AIIMS BSc Nursing 2020 Registration Process Started
We cannot think of going to a party without a few thick coats of a good mascara, and fake eye lashes are a must have in our beauty arsenal. However, the things we so easily opt for to achieve those lush long lashes, without another thought, are not without their fair share of side effects.
Excess traction on the lashes from eyelash extensions can permanently damage the hair follicles, preventing hair growth. Mascara on the other hand can make your hair brittle and dry overtime, causing breakage. Also, the hair growth serums that we so blindly trust are infused with strong chemicals that can cause irritation or worse, red eyes.
The length we go to achieve those sultry long lashes is remarkable. If only there was a way to achieve the look naturally, without having to resort to chemical-infused products. The good news is there is a way.
Here is a DIY serum made of castor oil, vitamin E oil, coconut oil and emu oil that will make your lashes grow longer and thicker without any toxins.
So why castor oil? Packed with omega-6 fats, proteins and vitamins, it stimulates hair follicles, boosting growth.
Emu oil on the other hand is celebrated for its anti-inflammatory, moisturizing and non-comedogenic properties that nourishes lashes, making it stronger and longer, without clogging pores. Coconut oil and vitamin E oil prevent lashes from getting dry and form a protective barrier against outside elements.
- 1 Teaspoon castor oil
Also Read: Beat All Hair Problems With Castor Oil!
Direction To Follow
- Mix all the ingredients together in a bowl and store it in a small dropper bottle.
- The solution can also be massaged onto the eyebrows, if you have scanty or thin eyebrows.
Take a break from eyelash extensions and mascara for a while and give your lashes the time to absorb the nutrients from the serum fully for best results.